Chapter 3

Okay this chapter will be continuing from the last chapter

Vincent picked up william then said to him "You were born on the highway because all the accidents happen" Then Vincent walked out of the house with William sitting on Vincent's arm like as if william were a bird.Then Vincent walked over to the highway and then placed william down and then Vincent walked away like a big gigantic hippo then William hawked like a rooster and then said "SHUFFLE ME TOASTYS" Then William started to dance like a pig.Then he saw Pig Patch drive his card on the highway.William reached into Pig Patche's car and then took Pig Patch put.William pulled out his GINORMOUS plastic knife that was for 5 year olds to use while they play "Kitchen" or "Slaughter your brother" Type of games.Then william Chopped off Pig Pathche's stanky feet and then grabbed a pot from his shoe and then placed it under the sun and waited for Pig Patches feet to cook.It finally turned into bacon then William slapped the bacon against his check and then yelled "YEE HAW".Then William jumped into PigPatches car and then rode into The house.Then william yelled over to Pig Patch "WHO IS THE MISTAKE NOW NYEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE" And then rode the car into the house.He then saw Vincent praying to the holy toaster.