4 Ever & Ever (A Chris Brown And Rihanna Fanfic)

Draya:

"Iight Girl I'll Holla At You Later", I Say To My Girl Adrianna Who I Go To School With.

I See Chris And My Heart Skipped A Beat. I Walk Around The Car To Get In But The Car Moves. I Look Up To See Him Smiling. This Nigga Always Playing, I Think As I Reached For The Door Again. He Pulls Away A Little Bit Again. So I Just Stop And Fold My Arms, I Swear He Never Knows When To Quit. Finally I Get In The Car.

"Hey Baby", He Says With The Biggest Smile On His Face.

"Hey Baby My Ass, You Play To Damn Much", I Say Ready To Fight.

"Im Sorry Beautiful", He Says Flashing That Beautiful Smile That I Fall In Love With Everyday. How Could You Stay Mad At That Face ? "Gimmie A Kiss Baby", He Asks And I Cant Help But Give In.

Only God Knows How Much I Love This Man. We've Been Together For About 6 Goin On 7 Years. Well November 16th, 2005 To Be Exact. I Remember The Day I Was Introduced To Him. My Sister Dymond, My Bestie Natasha And My Sister's Best Friend Mashiya Were Chilling At The Courts Watching All The Boys Play Basketball And Gossiping.

"Yo Tell Me Why Daedra Hating Ass Was Tryna Kick It To Ty Today, Like He Aint Gonna Tell Me, Ima Fuck That Bitch Up Real Talk", Shiy Tells Us.

"She Wack As Hell Yo, She Know Damn Well His Ass Aint Gonna Leave You", Says Dymond.

"Yesss-,I Started To Say When My Words Stopped Just As Soon As They Started. I Seen This Fine Ass Boy Come Walking Up With Shiy's Boyfriend Tyga.

"Ayo Sis Who That Sexy Muthafucka Wit Ty", I Stop To Ask Shiy.

"Oh That's This New Boy Chris Or Breezy Something Like That, He Just Moved Here From VA. Ty Said He Cool As Hell. We All Met Him Like A Week Ago, This Ya 1st Time Seeing Him ? She Asks.

"Hell Yea I Wouldnt Forget That Face", I Say Gettin Lost In My Thoughts.

"Damn Dray Stop Staring Like That, They Coming Over Here Bitch !" My Sister Dymond Screams At Me.

Before I Knew It Shiy's Boyfriend Ty, My Bestie Trey, My Nigga Shad && Chris Come Walking Over.

"What Up Doe", Trey Says Hugging Us All But Hugging My Sister Dymond A Bit Longer. They Think Nobody Know They Crushin On Eachother.

"Dray This Our Nigga Breezy, You The Only One That Hasnt Met Him Yet. He From Va", My Bestie Tells Me.

"Wassup, Ima Draya", I Say. He Returns but I can tell he was a bit shy.

Chris:

Even Though I Had Jus Moved Here, I Had met Some Dope People Already. And The Girls Where Fine As Fuck. After School My Nigga Bow Had Told Me To Come Shoot Some Hoops With Him And His Boys. I Was Down,Wasnt Like I Had Shyt To Do Anyway. Not Knowing That I Wouldve Met The Love Of My Life That Day. When I Saw Her I Couldnt Keep My Eyes Off Her. As We Walked Into The Park Towards Tyga's Girl && Her Friends, I Saw Her.

"Yo Whu That" ? I Was Uneasy About Askin Cuz I Didnt Wanna Step On Nobodys Toes Or Nothing.

"Whu Her? Oh Thats Draya, Natasha Best Friend", Bow Answered.

"Yeah Nigga Thats My Lil Sis Right There", Trey Said Sounding More Offensive Then Anything.

"Damn Sound Like She Ya Girl Or Something", I Responded To His Tone.

"Nah He Jus Real Protective Of Her Ass, I Dont Kno Why", Tyga Said Laughing.

We got introduced and from that point on, we were and always have been inseperable.

Draya:

I Love You, Boy I Put No One Before You

No Words To Express How Much I Adore You

You're So Amazing, You Got My Heart Racing

I Can Get You Off Of My Mind. .

My Phone Rang And I Ran..I Know Thats My Baby By The Ringtone. I Picked Up To Hear My Baby's Vioce On The Other End. "You Ready Bae"?, He Asked. Everyday He Comes to Pick Me Up And Take Me To My Classes. Im Studyin To Be A RN, I Really Wish Chris Went To School But Whatever.

"Yea Stank, You Here Yet" ? I Asked Him.

"Almost, Im At Mikey D's Getting Us Some Breakfast", He Replied.

"Aww Babe, Ok Im Ready Tho", I Said.

We Hang Up And I Put The Finishing Touches To My Outfit. I Was Wearing High Waisted Black Tights, Matched With A Cropped White And Black Shirt And Black Combat Boots.

I Finish Bumping My Hair When I Hear Chris Talking To Trey. I Hurry Down The Stairs To The Kitchen Where They Are. I Kiss Chris And Give My Bestie A Hug.

"Where Dymond Chuchi ?" I Say To Trey Stuffing My McGriddle In My Face. I Always Call Him That, Ive Known Him Since I Was 9 && He Was 10. He Might As Well Be My Brother. So It Just Made Perfect Sense When Him And My Sissy Got Together.

"Oh She Left Already,She Said She Had Mad Heads To Do Today. So She Starting Early." He Said.

"Oh Ok, I Reply, "Well Lets Go Babe I don't want to be late"

Dymond:

I Wake Up Around 9 So I Can Head To The Shop Early Today, Got Hella Money To Make. I Get My Clothes Ready Before I Get In The Shower So I Can Just Get Dressed When I Get Out. I Pick Out A Grey Hollister Hoodie, White True Religion Jean And My Cool Greys. I Hop In The Shower To Do My Hygiene Stuff. As Im Handling My Bizz I Feel The Shower Curtain Open, I Smile To Myself Cause I Already Know Its My Boo.

I Feel Him Get In And Hug My Body So I Feel His Jr On My Ass. My Pussy Immediatlely Becomes Wet && Ready. I Slightly Turn My Head To Kiss His Lips And He Returns. He Rubs My Entire Body While Picking Up My Leg To Slip His Dick Into Me. I Cant Help But To Let Out A Moan Into His Mouth. Aint Nothing Like A Quickie In The Morning. We Finish Up And I Wash Up And Go To Get Dressed.

Me And Trey Have Been On And Off For 7 Years. We Go Back To Middle School And Shyt. Ive Known Him For Ever Though But Never Looked AT Him Like That. My Little Sister Was Always Trynna Hook Us Up But I Was Always Stuck On My Old BF Shane. I Kind Of Thought He Liked Draya, Thats Another Reason I Never Looked At Him Like That. I Get Dressed, Kiss Trey, Grab A Granola Bar & A Water && Head To Work.

Trey:

After I Hop Out The Shower, I Walk Downstairs To See My Nigga Chris In The Kitchen With Some Mickey D's.

"Damn A Nigga Couldnt Get None", I Joke To Chris Giving Him Dap.

"Oh My Bad, I Didnt Kno You Would Be Up Bro", He Says.

"Nah, Im Fuckin Wit You Bro. What You Gettin Into Today After You Drop Sis Off ?", I Ask Him.

"Shyt Nothing, Just Trappin Bro. I'll Come Back Over Here To Blow It Down With You", He Says.

"Word Just What I Wanna Hear", I Laugh To Him.

Every Since High School, My Crew Was Always Breezy, Bow, Tyga && Me. Those My Niggas Til The Death Of Me. They All Come Over && We Chill Until We Each Had Shyt To Do. Even Though I Hate To Admit It, We All Trap. If You dont KNow What Trap Means, Its Another Saying For Sell Drugs. Fast Money Aint The Best Money But It Helps Wit Everyday Life. I Cant Picture Working A 9 To 5 Makin 500 A Check, When I Can Make That In 2 Hours. The Girls Always On Our Asses About Changing, But Even They Like The Fast Money. They'll Never Admit It, But They Want For Nothing And Always Fly As Hell. One Day I'll Get Out. One Day.