Chapter 7

Imp's POV

I'm deciding to not bore you with the details of me and Red arguing about what to do. It wasn't really arguing it was more Red being mad at me for letting him skip two days of school. But today's Friday everyone else is skipping anyway.

We decided on going to Lavender's house knowing she stayed home. Her parents don't care if she does considering the fact that they have 14 other stubborn children to deal with. Honestly I didn't believe it at first either, but no she's not lying. Though she doesn't get much attention from her family she definitely doesn't need it considering she's the most popular girl in school.

The ride to her house was silent. Mostly because Red was texting all of his friends, so basically four people, asking if they knew what the homework was. Honestly the only reason I haven't been kicked off of the football team for bad grades is because Red gets me to study with him. But most of the time we just make a plot for me to cheat know I have no idea what anything means.

A lot of people get surprised when we say we're friends. Probably because I'm a football player whose popular and strong, and he's a nerd who can barely lift a jug of milk. Yeah, that's no joke the one time he did try to lift a full jug of milk he almost fell over.

I did invite him to try football once. I would've helped him practice, but he said no. Apparently the one time he did play football he broke his arm on his first game. Which is hilarious but I tried you best not to laugh when he told me. He seemed really embarrassed, like I was gonna make fun of him.

Which I did, but that's not the point.

Back to present day we just got to Lavender's house. I knocked on her door while Red was still panicking about missing school. She let us in and we went upstairs.

"So what brings you to my humble abode." She says dramatically.

"We were bored. And Red is panicking over missing school."

She gave Red the most confused look ever like she didn't understand. Lavender was popular but she wasn't stupid, she is actually extremely smart. Though she isn't the best in understanding how others feel.

Lavender's POV

Honestly I forgot we had school today. That's more of Zavier's thing. He does my homework. Not because I force him, I would never do that, but mostly because I give him my lunch if he does. I can do it myself and I do most of the time but when it comes to math I just give it to Zavier. I mean he's done the year two times before he should know.

Moving on from that, in the end we decided to play video games. Honestly because that's the only thing we all like. Well we might like other thing but we aren't really close. Like we're friends but we're not best buds or whatever.

So for the next couple hours we spend our time playing Mario kart and my Nintendo switch. With us sending someone down to go get more snack every hour or so. We had to be sneaky about it because as long as my parents don't catch us they won't send us to school. They'll probably say 'I don't care if you go to school or not but if you're not you need to be better at not getting caught'. So it was a pretty fun day and after school Gloria and Allyssa came for a visit.

I may not say it, but I couldn't ask for better friends.

***********************************
623 words

Honestly this wasn't supposed to be out for like 3 more day but I wanted to get it out of the way I'll probably still update next week mostly out of pure boredom.
Byeeeeeeeeee
~Rnae