Chapter 5

YOUR POV

"Well I'll better prepared"

I head to my bedroom feeling exhausted its just half of the day but heck,so many incidents happens,i puff and get inside i left the ajar and fall myself in the bed lazily,i keep thinking on how to survive with that unreadable prince who will go with me early morning,i hope Jang Min will nvmever come,she is such a pain in my ass,she always starts a war,Baekhyun came in my thoughts his light blue eyes,his baby face,hi-wait what?stop that Y/N...i thought and drift to dreamland..

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I go straight to the guestrooms of the palace where we sleep for the mean time when someone calls me"Hey Prince,the King and Queen wants to talk you"i turn my head and saw a guy same ages as mine"where?"i ask him"At the meeting room of the palace,at main tower"he answered and smile,"I'll go"i answered,he bowed and walk away,i keep walking every direction of the palace to find the main tower,while walking i keep thinking of the princess,her ethereal face,kissable lips,blue colored eyes,she is just.....perfect,After i use Jang Min,I'll make her mine.I found a door slightly ajar curiousity hit me,i walk their and sneak my head,i found a girl kaying on the bed sleeping peacefully,i admire her body shape,her white skin she is just perfection,okay,i thought it two times,she stirred in her bed in my direction,"Gosh how could she left her door ajar,what if someone shitty intruder got inside in her bedroom?this princess"i mumbled and smile like an idiot,i close the door quietly not wanting to wake her up from her sleep and find the main tower.

After walking for centuries i finally found the main tower,like heck,i should just ask that guy and let him lead,well,i didn't regret it,i found the Princess's bedroom my future Princess correction,i head there and got inside,i saw Y/N's Parents and my Parents"Oh son your here"my dad said"No im there"i answered jokingly pointing outside of the window making them chuckle i gave them a smile and sit at the empty chair"You'll leave with the princess tomorrow early morning"My mom said and i raised my eyebrow confusedly"Eh?" "You heard me,you need to find the pearl of Xiatioxié together with the 5 strongest magical spirits the princess include"My dad said'this a good chance to make her mine,i hope no one blocks my way'i thought and didn't realized im smiling like an idiot,i snap back to reality when The King cleared his throat"Uhmm prince Baekhyun why are you smiling?"he ask and i look down feeling embarrass,i could feel my parents smirk and i look up trying to act cool"Xiatio what?"i ask changing the subject"Xiatioxié,it leads you to find the true history on why Zeus and Hades became rivals for decades"he answered and i nod,"Where are we exactly going?" "We'll tell you tomorrow"The Queen said and i nod in agreement,i bow lightly and got out of the room i squel quietly knowing me and Y/N we'll go together,'Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes!'i screamed in my thoughts and dance like an idiot,thats when i realized i dance like a crazy man,i cleared my throat and walk normally acting like nothing happened..

JANG MIN'S POV

I sneak out from the corridor and saw Baekhyun dancing like a psychopath,he is such a dumbass,i wonder what my boyfriend doing right now,Minhyuk i mean not that crazy boy,i sigh and walk away heasing to the garden to get some fresh air......

YOUR POV

"Love"Baekhyun called me
"What is it Love?"i answered and look to his direction,he is staring at me lovingly,i smile at him
"I want a Baby"he said cutely and my eyes widened

I woke up and sit up from my bed with my eyes widened,'Oh...my....god,did i just dream with that Prince?Love?I want a Baby?Like heck,ahhhhhhhhh!'i thought and shrugged it away i walk towards the window and saw the sky getting dark,i sigh and walk back to my bed,after a few minutes of staring at the wall someone knock on my door,i remember i left it ajar i jyst shrug it and answered"Come in"the door opened revealing the man in my dream ago,Baekhyun"What are you doing here?"i ask"We're leaving to-" "I know"i cut him off and he sigh"Did you pack your important things for tomorrow?"he ask and i shake my head as a no"Can i help you?"he ask hoping i said yes"I think we don't need to pack our clothes we need to find it as fast as possible"i answered"Okay"he said and walk closer to me he lowered his head leveling mine and said"just the two of us"he said and i raised an eyebrow"What?"i ask"You know what i mean"he said leaning closer,i processed what he said and realized it,'Gosh he is being pervert again'i thought and lost in his face,he is still leaning closer and i closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine,someone interrupted by clearing a throat i open my eyes and he back away giggling quitly,i turn my head towards the door,it was Queen Mihyun smirking"Did i interrupt you two?"she ask"Ah n-no Q-qu-e-een"i stuttered qhile my face flushing red i could feel Baekhyun giggling"Come down stairs for the dinner and continue what you doing later"she said and wlak away,i look at Baekhyun who look at my direction and walk away,he glance at me and wink before getting out my room,i roll my eyes and blush'Gosh this is gonna be awkward'i thought and walk out from my room....

???POV

"How is she doing there?"
"She's doing great,what a good actress"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait
Its just a short chapter