◟thirty-three

꧁thirty-three꧂

thirty-three

Musutafu, Japan.
4:30 PM

Hong Kong
3:30 PM

Inside the lounge area of  Height Alliance, Kaminari threw himself unto the couch with arms outstretched and landed next to Kirishima. "I'm busted!" He exhaled.

"Today was tiring." Kirishima added as he scrolled through his social media. His feed was getting boring and it was the same content over and over again.

"I didn't see Bakugou come back the dorms," Kaminari started and sat straight up. "You know where he is?"

Kirishima clicked his phone off and turned to Kaminari, "No. (Name) was asking some people in class if they wanted to go to Hong Kong so maybe Bakugou came with? I wanted to come too."

Kaminari pouted as threw his head back and leaned, "UGH! I wanted to go to Hong Kong with (Name) but this—" he points to his ankle, "you sprained!!" He kept pointing at his right ankle, throwing angry words and blaming it on why he couldn't come with (Name) to Hong Kong.

"Speaking of (Name)," Tsuyu interjected, "Todoroki and Midoriya didn't come nack to the dorms to, kero." She sat down on the couch opposite to the boys.

"What?!" Kaminari and Kirishima exclaimed together. "They went too?!"

Tsuyu places a finger near her face, "I think so, kero."

"Aww! I'm so jealous!!" Kaminari whined and pointed to his ankles once more, "it's your fault!!"

Tsuya blinked hard and thought Kaminari was stupid. She sneered, "if you were looking at where you were going, you wouldn't sprain your ankle so it's entirely your fault, kero."

Kaminari growled in annoyance, "that damn ditch! I thought the grass is U.A is well maintained?! Why is theerreee a diiiiiiiitch!!!" He flayed his arms around.

"Ow ow ow..tssss.." Too much of his movements caused the ankle to stretch, so it stung a bit.

The three was engulfed in silence. Every single one of their classmates were back in their own dorms, either resting or doing homework.

Kirishima once picked up his phone and decided to scroll on his feed again, hoping to see something new.

And he did.

His eyes widened and he brought the phone closer to his phone to see the photo clearly. Kirishima swiped through the photos Midoriya posted with brows furrowed.

"What do you think they're doing in Hong Kong? Do you think they're eating soup dump—"

"Look!" Kirishima interjected and technicaly shoved his phone toward Kaminari's face.