Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Thanks dad." I say as we release each other from hugging each other.

I load up plates with the breakfast I made and pass one to my dad. I then grab a tray and load the other two along with two glasses of orange juice.

"Well dad if you will excuse me, but I have a boyfriend I need to wake up and feed."

I pick up the tray and start to walk out before my dad stops me.

"Whoa, why can't you two just eat breakfast in here?" He asks.

I don't really want to go into details about what Hector did to Adrian. I am not even sure if he even wants my dad and Emmy to know.

"Because I want to be romantic and having breakfast in bed is very romantic." I am hoping that he will believe this and just let me go.

"Well, son didn't know you are the romantic type. You keep that up, you're never going to be able to get rid of him." He chuckles as he ruffles my hair.

"Well, I do plan on keeping him around for as long as I can. So please excuse me, so that I may bring my boyfriend his breakfast."

My dad laughs as he steps aside and lets me walk by. I walk up to my room and balance the tray on one hand while I open the door. I smile as I see my cute boyfriend sitting up and stretching his arms. My clothes hang loosely on his body and he has a serious case of bedhead; to me he is still the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. I can really get use to seeing him like this. If it wasn't for the tray of food in my hand, I would have pounced him.

"Good morning. I hope you're hungry." I sit down next to him and place the tray in front of us.

He turns to face me and smiles as he tries to fix his hair. "Good morning. Yes, I'm starving." He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you, and you didn't have to go through all this trouble." He says as he looks down at the plate I handed him.

"I know, but I wanted to, that is what a good boyfriend does."

I give him a peck on the lips before I start to eat. I look over at Adrian as he cuts up his pancakes and sausage. He then grabs the syrup and pours it all over them. One thing I have learned about Adrian is he hates using a fork. This makes it bad for me, because he constantly has his fingers in his mouth, which means all I can think about is what it will be like if his mouth was around something other than his fingers. He is making it hard to eat and if I don't look away right now, little Jesse is about to pop out.

"You know you keep feeding me like this I might never leave." He says as he starts to suck off the syrup on his fingers.

Shit too late, little Jesse just popped up. Ugh, I need to run to the bathroom and take care of this.

"Well that's kind of the point, so anyway I'm just going to jump into the shower. You can finish eating while I do that."

I try to think about a way of getting up without him noticing the bulge in my sweatpants. He just nods his head as he continues to eat. I quickly get up and use the moment to grab some clothes and run into the bathroom. Once I get inside the bathroom I let out a sigh of relief. Adrian is going to be the death of me. I turn on the shower and jump in. Once I am dressed I walk out the bathroom and I find Adrian in my closet. I sneak behind him and wrap my arms around his waist as he lets out a girly shriek.

"Oh my god don't do that." He says as he turns around to face me.

I lean in and kiss him, "so you plan on stealing some of my clothes?"

"Well would you prefer I walk around naked?" He asks.

"I wouldn't mind. Just as long as you stayed here in my room, where only I can see you."