This is Akio's costume except it's Mina's colors and the initials on the belt are 'PR'

This is Tensei's costume except the colors are inverted. So instead of it being white and blue, it's blue and white.

 So instead of it being white and blue, it's blue and white

This is Keiko in her costume.

The rest of them I don't have pictures for so I'll just describe them to you all.

Katsumi's costume is a black skin tight body suit like her Mom's, but it has an orange 'x' with two dots on it like her Dad's. She also had a mask like her Dad's, boots like her Dad's, a belt like her Dad's, and she also has gauntlets like her Dad's but smaller.

Rei's costume is the same as her Mom's but blue and the left side of it is slightly less exposed.

Tsubame's costume is like her Mom's but all black.

Shota's costume was like his Dad's, which is like Aizawa's, so essentially his costume is the same as Aizawa's.

Jin's costume was very similar to his Dad's villain costume except it had the colors of his uncle Shoto's costume.

Tsubasa's costume was a combination of his parents costumes.

Yōta's costume was mostly the same as his Dad's except he had these cannons on his arms that he could load his balls into and fire them with since his quirk is the same as his Dad's.

Azami's, Sāwa's, Chihiro's, Kagayaku's, Junpei's, Sutikku's, and Danami's costumes were mostly the same as their Dad's.

"We look awesome guys!" said Akio.

"I like your costume Toshi. Nice and simple" said Katsumi, "T-t-thanks Katsumi" said Toshi. "I should've been more specific with my costume. It's pretty much as tight as my mom's" said Katsumi as she blushed slightly while Toshi blushed even more under his mask.