The fight

Chapa's POV

I zapped Doug the thug. Doug, Dr. Minyak, Betty blades and Time Jerker had teamed up. Betty had Mika pinned to the wall, Miles was distracted with Time Jerker and I was taking on Doug. Bose was trying to stop Dr. Minyak but since he was the last to control his powers he was having difficulty. I was thrown up against the wall and he had a knife against my throat. Bose hit him with a rock to distract him and it worked for I was able to bring my knee into his stomach then zap him with a lot of lightning. Doug fell to the floor and I looked at Bose with a smile. Bose was smiling back at me then my eyes drifted to Dr. Minyak who was now holding a gun and it was point right towards Bose. Dr. Minyak pulled the trigger and I flung myself at Bose and pushed him out of the was just as the dart hit me in the leg. I fell to the ground clutching my leg.

"CHAPA!!" Bose screamed as he fell to his knees. The pain was overwhelming and I was slipping in a out of conscious till I blacked out completely and the last thing I heard was the sound of Bose's worried voice.

Narrator's POV 

Miles picked up Chapa and teleport her and him back to Man's nest. Bose and Mika stayed behind to finish the fight. Ray and Schwaz were sitting on the couch eating sandwiches.  

"So when do you think they'll be back from the mission?" Schwaz asked Ray.

"Never would be nice." Joked Ray and him and Schowaz laughed just then Miles teleport into the room and surprised Ray and Schwaz. Miles placed Chapa on the couch.

"Chapa wa-" He stopped when he saw them slacking off. "Wait I thought you were... Oh never mind! Chapa was shot with some dart by Dr. Minyak." Miles explained to Schwaz. Schwaz stood up and checked her pulse.

"She's still alive but fading." Schwaz said as he clicked his tongue. Miles gasped quietly with Ray. Just then Mika and Bose ran into the room. Bose slid beside Chapa and Mika sat on the edge of the couch.

"What dart is it?" Mika asked as Bose grabbed Chapa's hand. 

"I don't know but I think I can help. Everyone out of the room and give me space!" Ordered Schwaz and everyone moved out.