Part IV- Talks

HI EVERYONE!
I'm back! Here's finally a chapter.... I hate those two week periods, but sadly, they're necessary. 

It's December 13th- That means it's the anniversary of the attack on Thea's house and the beginning of Blue Moon.  ALSO, tomorrow is Fandominion's birthday. PLEASE WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE SHE IS MY PERSON AND I LOVE HER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FANDOMINION HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Also, I've been at rehearsal for my school's production of Carrousel. I'm in the ensemble, but I play a sailor's girlfriend who also flirts with the main character, and also have a line in the second act... It's really, really fun so far! :D 

Thanks for all the support! <3 you all, and hope you lke the chapter!

xoxo,

Sierra

Edit: me

Music: Prodigal (One Republic) ; Human (Cher Lloyd)

~Nobody's POV~

The next day, Thea wakes up as the sun filters through her lace-curtained windows. She had left the window open the night before. The chilly air had somewhat comforted her the night before, even though her sleep had been interrupted by tears and torture. She lies there, wrapped up in the warm blankets, staring outside. Her lip trembles as she remembers what the day is, and as she hears the sounds of movement outside her room.

            She doesn't look up, but she can tell by the loud, staccato footsteps that it is Kyle who has opened the door. Keeping her eyes closed, she feels the bed compress he sits down at her feet. She closes her eyes tighter.

            "Hey," Kyle says quietly, shaking her shoulder gently, "I know you're awake, missy."

            She keeps her eyes closed.

            He goes on anyway. Sighing, he says, "Missy, I don't honestly know what's going to happen to you. I just don't know. But I want you to know that we're doing everything so that we make the right decision for you."

            Thea sits up so suddenly, Kyle jumps back slightly. Her hair is hanging down her old shirt in a mess, and her eyes are red. She's crying. "And wh-what's that? S-sending me to A-Asgard?"

            "That's not what I said Thea," says Kyle softly, "I said we're doing what's best for you. You need help. And Max and I...well hon, Max and I don't know if we can help you anymore."

            "What will Asgard do?" Thea implores, "I...I d-don't want to go there! I don't want to see Thor! He hates me!"

            "Again, I didn't say Asgard. It's just New York! And Thor doesn't hate you," says Kyle, squeezing her shoulder, "You should know that."

            "I k-killed L-Leah," she says, tears dripping down her face.

            "You didn't kill-"

            "-And he always l-liked her b-better than me, and I k-killed her and he h-hates m-me."

            "There are so many things wrong with that sentence," says Kyle sternly, "First of all, and most importantly, you didn't kill Leah. Secondly, Thor does not hate you. And lastly, Thor did not-does not- like Leah better than you. You just bonded a little more with Loki than him."

            "A-and I d-don't, I w-won't be n-near Loki! I h-hate him, I don't want to even s-see him!"

            Kyle's brow furrows, "You know, I never actually understood why you hate him so much."