Best Friends part 2

"Hey sissy" my brother greets me as he kisses my forehead.

"Yea yea enough with the greetings tell me" I say too nervous to feel bad about not greeting him back.

My brother takes a deep breathe and says 4 words that I never thought I would hear come from him.

"We were best friends"

What the...

********

I stare at my brother. For a while but then my face starts to move on its own.. My lips curving up into a smile.. Then soon after laughter escapes my lips.But then I see my brothers blank face as he stares at me with a frown on his face.

"Oh my God, your serious aren't you?"

He nods his head and my smile drops from my lips."continue I'm sorry for being rude"

He smiles at me before proceeding to tell me a flashback.
Flash back 2012:(omarion p.o.v)
"Now erbody in the club getting tispy, now everybody in the club getting tipsy." The lyrics play out from the loud speakers. Dozens of bodies are all together dancing grinding having fun. I had just gotten here and I was already ready to leave.

But I promised my homeboy Miguel that I was going to come only because it was his birthday.

Walking through the party trying to avoid the drunk teens I make my way to the kitchen considering I've been here plenty of tines help myself to some vodka and orange juice,
I have to drive myself back home I'm not going to get too crazy tonight.

As I'm walking to go find Miguel this girl bumped into me almost knocking my drink over. But I manage to keep it in my hands and steady the gir- wait this isn't a girl this is a drunk guy who looks really pissed off because his red cup and contents are on the floor by his foot.
"Aye man I sorry about that I dint-"
My sentence is cut short by him.
"Man f**k all tho bro you didn't mean to do that? Naw you did that s**t on purpose and I don't take no type of disrespect from anyone pretty boy."

He drunkly spats at me.I roll my eyes at his rant about to leave from this petty fight this man is about to pick, I have better things to do with my time and my patience was running very thin very quick.

I had a lot on my plate right now.. Let me tell you something about parents.. Their suppose to love you and protect you right?

Well my parents aren't anything like that. They gave me up well better yet had some distant family member look after me for basically my whole life and don't get me wrong I love and respect Nandi but she isn't my parents or my little sister. Amari.

They kept my little sister who I have still yet to meet let alone talk too.
And it breaks my heart.. I want to be her big brother, I wanted so bad to be that role model for her and protect her from boys and just be there for her.

But sadly our parents had a different agenda. But now isn't the time to be thinking about this or having a pitty
party right now, I'll do that later trust me.

So as I'm about to walk away from this dude someone shouts out 'look out', I turn around too see that olé dude has grabbed a beer bottle from somebody and is about to smash it against my head before an arm grabs the man and punches him in the face causing the guy to be knocked out.

I turn to my left to see a kid no older than about 15 years old. What's he even doing at a party like this? But despite his age I find myself thanking the kid before I can help myself.