Beautiful duchess

*Narrater P.O.V*
Once upon a time..... Nope I am not going to start the story off like this. Well you my have heard of stories of romance and true love or how evil can turn into love. NO this is not that type of story! It is about an evil king who wants a wife to be with him to rule by his side and to bare children with and to spend everyyyyyyyydayyyy....... Wait a minute it probably will be like a kinda romance story. Not sure, just read to see how it goes. Ok I know you are tired of hearing me so on with the story..... It was a beautiful day in arendale and king hans was sitting on his throne. He is 21 by the way. Elsa is 18:P

*Hans P.O.V*
I am just sitting on my throne, thinking to myself who will be my queen to help rule by my side. I got off my throne and decided to walk around the village, towns people moving out of his way and bowing down to him as he walk by. Until a 3 year old toddler ran into me. I grab it by the arm and was about to yell when all of a sudden I heard a woman yell and came running up to me, she was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. " I am so sorry, she didn't mean it your majesty." She said as she bowed to me and pick up the little girl. " It's quite alright and what is your name beautiful?" "Elsa Winters, your grace. Again I am so sorry for my little cousin running into you and I promise you it would never happen again." "Again it is quite alright." I grab her hands and look at her in her beautiful icy blue eyes. "Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, my queen?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........." I am sorry my king, but I am going to have to say no." She let go of my hands and start to run home. I just stood there with a very angry expression on my face. " Nobody says no to king hans. You will be mine even if I have to force you." With that said he turn around and went back to the castle.