Soon, the lady walked out and Jasper pressed another button, then looked up at the monitor while shrugging. 

Hours passed, and it hit six. Schwoz was working on making new mutant eggs, since that's what he tends to do. Charlotte was scrolling through news articles, and Ray was playing ping pong with Bork. 

"I'm heading out. I'll text you Char." 

I didn't wait for a response, I was already on the elevator. I repeatedly slammed my finger on the button as I was going up to the floor of Junk N' Stuff. 

I got to Aria's house and climbed up to her window so I could surprise her. Before my finger lifted the window up, my watched beep. I hopped of the tree and landed with a thud on the ground.

You've got to be kidding me, Ray.

Making sure no one was looking, I took out my gum and put a ball in my mouth and chewed. I let it pop, my clothes transforming into Kid Danger. So much for seeing Aria. 

I was in the midst of sending Aria a text, but when I heard her behind me, my heart stopped beating. 

"Oh...my...god..."

***
Aria

"Oh...my...god..."

I let my phone fall to the ground, my hand open. I didn't know what to do, or what to think at this point at what I saw in front of me. I didn't want to believe what I just saw. 

I just saw my best friend transform into Kid Danger. After all this time, my best friend was a superhero who fought crime day and night. I held the tears in that so wanted to badly pour down my face.

"H-Henry? Y-you're Kid Danger?"

He turned half around, his widened eyes meeting my glossed ones. He put his hands out on front of him and wiggled his fingers at me. I didn't dare grab his hands; I was too mad at him for that. I shook my head. 

"I was going to tell you, but-"

I cut him off, "But you didn't. I get it, you don't trust me."

He moved closer to me, trying to place his hands on my arms. I pulled away and backed up into the door, trying to move away from him. I opened the door with my hand, not looking at what I was doing.

"I do trust you Aria! It hurt me every single day knowing that I was keeping this from you. When Charlotte and Jasper-"

I gasped, hurt overpowering me when Charlotte and Jasper knew, but not me. I pushed the door open with my back and slammed it in Henry's face, running straight up to my room. I face planted on my bed, not hearing the window being opened. 

"Listen to me, Aria-"

"No, you listen to me Henry. You were my best friend, now I feel like you aren't anymore. And the fact that you told Charlotte and Jasper just makes you look like a horrible person!" I cried while Henry stood in the middle of the room. 

"I would've told you if you never moved away from me! God, Aria, it killed me every single day knowing that I couldn't talk to you, let alone even see you! Three years for me meant three years without you in it. I hated not being able to see you." 

I hitched my breathing, now realizing that I admitted my feelings to Henry all along. He's Kid Danger. He's the one I told that I liked Henry. I slammed my head against the pillow and screamed into it. 

I walked up to him, turning his face towards me with my hand. His eyes didn't meet mine, and I knew he couldn't even think about looking at me. I reached my hands up and cupped each side of his face. I peeled off his mask, throwing it behind me onto my bed. 

I was still mad at him, there's no doubt about it, that's for sure. He pulled me into a hug, his head wrapped my arms around his torso, not wanting to let go.

"I'm so sorry Aria. I wish I would've told you sooner."

"I know." 

I saw him leaning forward, but that's when I had to move away. I looked down and picked up his mask, handing it back to him. If I were Henry, I'd be confused too.

"I can't forgive you right now, and I don't think we should talk right now either." 

Henry didn't say anything. He stood off to the side and pulled out a gum tube. He placed a gum ball in his mouth and I watched as it popped. Kid Danger was no longer there, it was just Henry. He sent me a half smile and jumped to my window, opening it and leaning out. 

Knowing Henry's secret most likely put our friendship in jeopardy, and it most likely risked his job too.