Chapter 3- Faith clash

1 year earlier

"Nimra wake up, Nimra wake up". Was that my mothers voice. No it cant be, please no that only means that I am late, AGAIN! As soon as the realization hit me I jumped out from my warm and cosy bed although i was cursing myself for doing that and went strate to the bathroom.

"Allahumma inni auzubikia"... I was mimbling to myself just outside the bathroom when my mother came in view and cut me off.

"Good morning dear, arent you a bit early, go and sleep for an hour or maybe two ha?,  she said with the sarcasm just burning in those words.

"Mama, please not now" I said to her while I rushed inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and finally changed in to an baby pink chaffon dress with a flowered lace around my waist.

To add in with it I took a pink colored scarf with red and purple dots. As I was finished I glanced at the mirror to se myself saticfied with how I look.

Finally I rushed our from the bathroom and took a sandwich, observe! Its a fiber one as I am very diet concious. I took a bite of it as I was putting on my white sneekers and my black trenchcoat and wolla! I was of for collage.

Honestly though I hate to be late for collage and to add in, the worst part is to come in to the classroom LATE while the lecture is one. Guess what happends. I think you already know what happends. Every single person is looking at you like you just have robbed a milliondollers from a bank and got cought. But I have to live with it know. I have no choice, I sighted as I ran to the busstation only to find it waiting for me. Yes, the buss was waiting for me because the driver saw me running towords it. And just to add in its an normal local buss not any school buss. I am a bit to old to ride one those now. What a gentalmen, I thought as I ran inside the bus. The warm temperature touched my cold skin as my whole body got relaxed by it. I could feel the ghoosebumps rise because of those to climates clashing to each other. Thats when the realization hit me!

Its my graduation day. I am getting graduated from collage Ya allah! I have waited for this day for so long and its finally here.

Allhamdullillah I literally jumped up and down in the bus causing some people looking at me with a question mark plastered around there faces. But I didnt care. I wanted the whole world know my happiness today. I am to happy to care what people think right now.

When I thought about my happiness I realized that this only can mean that I am on top of the rolercoster.

Which only means that its going down the next time. That also means that I am going to cry, that I once again will get distracted from everything. I started to breath in and out slowly. Flashbacks of my tears and scars surrounded me. I came to remember all I had been through. The day when...

Ya allah I need to stop. Just no. Not today. Not right now please. Just for today I dont want to think about anything. Please Ya allah just for today I thought as the train halted to an end with me flying up from my set and collide right into a young man. Wait what?

How did I end up in the train. Where I so distracted from my thoughts? I though as my hand landed on his sholders and caused his attencion towords me. His seagreen eyes were looking at me as if he had seen a goast. Well to mension that my eyes werent glued to his would be a lie. His coal black hair was a bit messy but still not. He had a pale face with absolutely no pimples or scars which kind of suits him and to add in he wasnt so bad in looks. Okey that wasnt saposed to come astaghferullah. Did I just say okey not say but think that? Stupid I cursed myself under my breath as I pulled myself up from him and now were standing in frount of him. While I started to fix my clothes I ran an eye through out the whole train to se all the people getting out with there eyes glued at me.

There facial expression where not giving me good feelings. I need to get out of here, I thought as I prepeared to walk out of this creep train but trailed of in my tracks as my eyes landed on that good looking person staring at me.

Did I just say that, again!  no okey I said it but i didnt mean it maybe but he isnt that bad. Shut up your crazy how can you think so, lower your gaze idiot, astaghferullah. This isnt going well, I grounded as my steps automatically started to walk strate out from the train as the cold december wind smacking against my face causing my goosebumps to rise.

The next thing I saw was a huge croud surrounding me. I sighted with both irritation and relief as I started to push myself through people. When I was out I started to breath in and out as if I didnt have oxygen in my body for decades. Allhamdullillah I mumbled heavly. It took a while but finally my breath was normal. That proves my workout skills. Literally zero. I only pushed myself out from that stupid croud and I was craving for oxygen. Like seriously I have to start with my workouts again, I thought as I saw myself standing in the middle of a bridge with people practically rushing throw me.

Seriously, are they blind or what. And whats the problem with me. Some times I feel like I have an invisble teleporter that takes me to strange places without me even realizing it. Like seriously how did I end up here. I started to walk but once again where intarupted by someone shouting "hey"  from behind me.

Like seriously now whats with me getting interrupted while I am walking all the time, I grounded with irritation as I turned around only to find that good ataghferullah person smirking towords me.

____
Asalamoalkeum my dear readers!
So here you all have it. Thank you soo soo much for reading the book and giving me feedbacks. I really appreciate it. My exams are finally over so I will try to update more often in sha allah!!
Commant, vote and let me know what you all think!
Chiao !!

Quote of the chapter:
"If Allah put you to it, Allah will bring you through it"