I Want to See You

Comincia dall'inizio

the clock ticked for hours as the sun went to sleep and the hall became silent. it was already past midnight. both the teachers, Ms.Kim, and Junmyeon slept on each other's shoulders as Jungkook listen to the machine that runs nonstop from inside the room.

he had her in his thoughts and prayers. they were only separated for half a day but he really wanted to see her again, even if that meant just a quick glimpse. looking down the silent row of tiring and sleeping people, he got up from his place and approached the ER door.

he moved in silence as he slowly twist the locked doorknob and just that instance a nurse came out, looking distressed with a faint of relief as if something good was about to be said.

"sorry, I was just-"

a smile gave from the short nurse as she took the chance to blurt out and cut Jungkook off, "the patient is now out of danger, we have transferred her out to the short stay floor. you all are welcome to visit her." the brown-haired nurse smiled as all four of them rushed from behind Jungkook.

his doe eye showed a smile and so did everyone else. "thank god she's okay!" Ms.Kim blurted out of relief as she held the hand of Junmyeon who grinned widely back at her.

"you can go home now- there's nothing for you to stay here anymore." Hyejoo glared at Jungkook, who quickly put away his smile. his eyes found the floor, "I want to see her for just a min-"

"I'm not allowing you to, you were the one that caused her to be like this!" she rolled her eyes away, "and you still have the audacity of wanting to see her?"

Jungkook lower his head and bowed ninety degrees, "I know it's my fault and I am truly sorry."

"if you know then go home, I don't want to see you near my daughter anymore. I won't let her get hurt ever again." Hyejoo confronted him as she took hold of Junmyeon's gentle hand for support. Junmyeon held back onto her fragile hand and guide her down the hall, surpassing Jungkook who he felt had a lot of emotions tucked in.

"go rest, it's been a long night for you," Mr.Wang said as he patted Jungkook on the shoulder and followed them down.
"take care of yourself Jungkook, it's not your fault" Ms.Park rubbed his other arms with a smile and went also.

Jungkook felt his feet stuck onto the floor as it took him a long time to register in those hurtful words. he felt broken all over again. but clenching his heavy fist, he was left with no choice but to walked opposite of them and go home for the reason of not wanting to cause any more trouble for Jennie.

-----

"sweety, are you okay? it's your mom." Hyejoo helps herself onto the side of the big hospital bed. Jennie felt sudden dazed as her eyelid stayed closed before she slowly life them open.

in front of her view stood Mr.Wang and Ms.Park along with Junmyeon and her mother. "what happen? my head hurts," she used her hand to squeeze the throbbing pain of her forehead.

"you fell down and injured your head, don't move just yet because it can and will hurt you." Junmyeon hunches down to her and gives her a soft pat on her head. only then she could remember that she had fallen off the river bank and probably hit her head. then she trace the places in mind as they were on a camping trip and then she drew out one person that she have last seen; Jungkook.

"Jungkook! what about Jungkook? where is he? is he okay?" she turned her main anxious thoughts onto him as they all stood looking onto one another, realizing they should have let Jungkook come along. her eyes waken in biggest.