007.

31K LIKES, 6

31K LIKES, 6.7K COMMENTS
nala_lyin: a rare sighting of me leaving my house to go to a party once a year only to go back into hibernation as soon as i return 🐻

load more comments...

username: a cheetah print moment with a lion as her brand??? we had to stan

avani: omw to ur house rn!
= username: PLEASE give us some navani content we're begging

username: remind me why she has clout again?

addisoneasterling: pretty baby
> comment liked by @nala_lyin!

username: if i don't look like this at 18 i'm gonna sue

🦋

"you look amazing," avani claps her hands in approval while nala soaks up her moment and does a little spin, grinning ear to ear at the exchange.

"as do you, pink is one HUNDRED percent your colour," she complimented avani as the girl ran her hands down her beautiful ruched dress that hugged her figure nicely.

charli, as always, who was standing in her classic black cocktail dress urged the other two girls to hurry up or they would miss the whole thing.

upon arriving at the party, avani declares she had to use the restroom and left the two most unfamiliar girls alone to fight their way through the crowd.

"charli! glad you could make it," josh welcomed her with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, quickly handing her a red solo cup.

taking the drink but refusing to sip, charli tried to return his attempt at small talk and hospitality by smiling back.

to attempt to draw away from the awkward situation at hand, that he had singled her out on a diss track written about her now ex boyfriend that received millions of views, nala piped up.

"hi! i'm nala, super nice to meet you," she extended her hand, waiting for josh to shake it.

but he didn't reach back. instead, he tilted his head at her and narrowed his eyes; as if to squint at the girl only a few feet away.

"aren't you addison's friend?" it was meant to be a simple question, but it rubbed nala the wrong way.

avani, who had now left the bathroom, was greeted by a grinning, mop-haired boy nala could only assume was anthony.

"well i guess, but i'm here with charli and avani and they're also my friends," she bristled, turning back to charli. "i think i'm going to go find a washroom. avani's over there if you need her," nala pointed so that charli could have an escape route if necessary.

hurriedly exiting the party scene, she found her way down a sectioned off corridor with multiple doors where avani had come from, knowing one had to lead to the bathroom.

knocking on the first door with no response, she opened the door to find the deserted laundry room, and she really had to pee now.

"damnit, how hard is it to find a bathroom around here?" she muttered under her breath, growing impatient.

without hesitation she turned the knob on the second door and burst in, immediately having to shield her eyes at the scene taking place in front of her.

"oh, my god! i'm so so sorry i was just looking for the bathroom-"

"what the fuck are you still doing standing there? get the hell out!" bryce yelled, throwing a pillow at the blushing girl standing in the doorway.

addison jumped instantly, trying to separate herself from the boy she was tangled up in. she moved as far away from bryce as possible and attempted to cover herself up to the best of her abilities, a look of shame flashed across her face before going back to monotone seconds later, as if it had never even been there.

quickly the brunette sprung on her heel and made a break for it, the third door on the left finally being the actual bathroom.

with her head in her hands, she raked through her hair and smoothed it down in an attempt to calm down and forget the sight of what she just walked into.

just as she finished up and started washing her hands, there was a soft knock on the door.

"occupied," nala weakly called out, to which a small voice responded, "i know."

nala never planned on seeing her face in person again. hell, at least not this soon. but she never expected the second time they would reunite would be the most awkward accidental-walking-in-on-two-people-hooking-up run in of all time.

taking a deep breath, she swung open the door and addison abruptly stepped in, shutting it behind her.

"what?" nala shrugged at the frantic blonde, looking at her as if she had four heads.

why was addison chasing after her? what could she possibly have to say? it's not like she cheated on her or anything, it was an honest mistake.

"i don't know how to say this but just trust me, please..." addison starts, and nala begins to shake her head, backing up.

"this is the first time i've actually spoken to you alone in over a year and this is what you say? no, addison you clearly have a boyfriend and i don't know if i should trust you."

"bryce is bryce. he's not capable of being a boyfriend. don't think i don't know he's talking to two other girls at the moment." addison waves him off, sighing to herself.

"i JUST walked in on the two of you, how are you going to come running to me?" nala exclaims, flabbergasted.

"because i NEED to know. i can't walk around not knowing if it's true because it's not the same with him and it's never been since," addison pleaded, big brown eyes locking on the tiny girl's hazel ones. "please nala. we don't even have to talk about us or it or anything. please, just kiss me."

addison stepped forward and nala's mind was running on overdrive trying to process the situation. she wanted to, oh god she wanted to, but not like this.

but as addison tucked a loose strand of nala's hair behind her ear and lifted her hand up to daintly hold her chin, nala's doubts fizzled away.

nala still wasn't sure, knowing this was a terrible idea, but when will she have another opportunity like this?

addison tipped the brunette's head up and leant in slowly, eyes fluttering shut to brace herself.

"fine, just one kiss." nala finally answered under her breath, moving her head forward blindly, even though she knew exactly where to go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 🦋
so this is kind of unedited
so i apologize for any grammar
mistakes or bumps in the writing
but i wanted to get this out to y'all