𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

"oh shit-"
he came over trying to hug me.

"No get away from me!" I yelled punching his chest and tears streaming down my face.

"im sorry baby please i didn't mean to do it.i was just mad that's all."

"No Roddy!"

"please baby i'm sorry."

He pulled me in for a hug, as I tried to push him away.

"Fuck you Roddy! I fucking hate you!"

"don't say that baby please i'm sorry"

I cried, burying my face into his chest.

"I-I just don't understand why you don't love me anymore..."

He looked at me.
"what? ashanti of course i still love you."

"No you don't!"

"yes i do."

He looked at me before pressing his lips onto mine.
His hands made its way down my body and inside my pants.

"Roddy..."

"sshh baby... let me show you how much i love you."

And there it is again . Arguing and then sex. Our second of the day.

-the next day-

"I don't know Hennessy. I just let him do it to me. I just let him hurt me and then fuck me."

Hennessy stood staring at me before going back to packing her luggage.
"Baby just leave him. If he's gonna be nothing but be toxic, break up with him. That's what I did with Crippy."

"Yeah and look at Crippy now. Depressed and back to hustling. Ion want Roddy to do that." I said.

"Well Crippy went back to hustling cause that nigga broke. And it was his fault he cheated on me so I don't know why he depressed."

I rolled my eyes sighing.
"I don't know anymore."

"Well you could come with me to New York." Hennessy suggested.

Hennessy decided that she was finally gonna chase her dream and open her own restaurant place so she's moving to New York.
I asked her why she couldn't just open her own restaurant here in California but apparently to her New York got snow and hotter thugs. Im gonna miss her.

I looked at her.
"I don't got money to buy a ticket and afford an apartment there sweets. Their like $5,000 a month for just a 1 bedroom apartment."

"Well actually you don't need to afford it. I bought the plane tickets before me and Crippy broke up so I have an extra one that was suppose to be for him.
Then with the apartment, we could live with my cousin Aliyah. She got a 3 bedroom crib down there."

"3 bedroom? Bitch is she rich?"

Hennessy laughed.
"No! She used to be a stripper though so she got a good amount of money through that and got herself her own apartment."