" What do you want?" I asked, making him just faced me.

" Let's have a party tonight, after all this will be our last day as a soldier." He said, it's rare for him to ask a party. I just faced him before smirking.

" I don't mind it at all. Then see you tonight." I said as I leave him, I heard him say yes but I just ignored it and entered. I then went to my office but Sumiko is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was hanging out with the brats at the mess hall. I decided to go there, I saw Eren and the others but Sumiko was not with them.

" Oi, where is Sumiko?" I asked, Eren flinched a little and they faced each other before facing me.

" Well, she is with Mikasa and Annie. She said they will buy some girl stuffs." Eren said nervously, why is he nervous? I just humned in response and sat with them.

" Then I'll wait here." I said, they didn't said anything and started talking to each other. After we finished all the titan with the help of Zeke Jeager, Eren's step brother. The king decided to free us from being a soldier, I'm happy with that. But I can't just let Sumiko live in the undergrounds. Thankfully Hange reserved an house for us when she was also finding for her to stay.

Zeke and the girl who always follow him went back to their home together with the people who lose their house and home. He told us that he will help them rebuild another town and we can visit them if we want to. I can't believe Sumiko gain their trust and they also trust Sumiko. I sighed and clicked my tounge when I heard Hange's annoying voice.

" Levi! When will you move in to the house??" She asked happily while sitting beside me. I then faced her with a little bit annoyed expression.

" I need to tell Sumiko first, also you're too noisy Hange." I said, she just humned in response while looking for someone, maybe looking for Sumiko. " They went out." I said making her whine and sat beside Eren.

Now that Hange is here, I wanted to ask her about Sumiko having morning sickness. She is smart after all so I bet she knows something.

" Hange, if a girl is having morning sickness every morning what does that mean?" I asked, Eren and the others suddenly stopped from talking and also faced Hange nervously.

" Why are you asking that Levi? Don't tell me." She suddenly widened her eyes then smiled widely.

" What? Tell me." I said, she suddenly screamed and started jumping happily making me glared at her, but that doesn't stop her after all. Suddenly Armin approached her and whispered something making her stop and face him while nodding.

" I don't know either Levi." She suddenly replied out of the blue, I was not satisfied in her answer cause I knew she had an idea on why Sumiko is acting like that. Before I open my mouth I heard Sumiko's angelic voice. I saw her with Mikasa and Annie while holding a paper bag.

" Oh, is the meeting already ended?" Sumiko asked to Hange making the shitty glasses nod. She suddenly grabbed Sumiko's hand with a big smile on her face. Hange whispered something to Sumiko, making her blush but smiled and thanked Hange.

" Hey, Hange answer my question." I said making both of them looked at me. Hange then faced Sumiko and nod at her.

" I need to talk to Levi first." Sumiko said making them nod, she then aproached me while gently took my hand pulling me back to the office. I was confused but let her pull me. When we arrived she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck, I then sat on the couch as I make her sit in my lap. I then hold her waist to support her, damn, she is really so beautiful and I really want to do this forever.

" Levi, I want to say something to you but answer my question first." She said, I raised my eyesbrows at her and didn't said anything. " Do you want us to have childrens?" She asked, my eyes widened a little first but smiled gently and kissed her lips.

" I already told you brat, I want to have family with you." I said, she then giggled before grabbing the paper bag and gave it to me. " What's this?"

" Open it." She said, I faced her first before opening the paper bag. I then grabbed a clothes but it was a baby clothes. I confusedly faced Sumiko who is smiling happily.

" Who will wear this? We don't even have a ba-" I then stopped from talking as I faced her with my eyes widen a little. She giggled at my reaction. " Are you pregnant?" I asked as my heart started to thump slowly. She then cupped my face while giving me a peck on my lips.

" Yes, Levi. I am pregnant with our baby." She said, I was lost in words. But I chuckled and give her a lovingly kiss on her lips before hugging her tightly.

" I'm happy Sumiko. I will be a father." I said happily, she just giggled again and hugged me back. I'm really happy even if I can't fully show to her my emotions. We pulled away and I kissed her again, this time she kiss back. I gently deepens the kiss and asked for entrance which she let me, the kiss becomes passionate. I felt her tug my hair making me pull back while we both panted. I then grabbed her hand and kissed it.

" I love you Sumiko and I can't wait to meet our baby." I said, she smiled and kissed my forehead.

" I love you too, and I can't wait also."

*******

Levi's Baby! Uwu!!! I hope you will like this one!