Chapter 2

Alexander

I'd look around the room, noticing every photographer who was present and some looked way better than other. I'd pull out my phone, hopping onto the email that the producer and head of the studio sent us.

Tony McCain- 

Hello there everyone! I am the President and executive producer over at Star Nova Studios. I want to invite you to come meet one of our models and see if you have what it takes to be one of his photographers. Don't be shy, cause he isn't. He will be doing glamour and also if you're lucky he also does body glam. He is very keen on the types of pics you take so I hope you bring it!

,Tony McCain

I'd smile widely, feeling happiness as I finally made it to my dream. I'd see all the other photographer and the way they dressed, high fashion, grungy, classic, and casual looks. I'd then hear a door open and in steps a woman, with hair as orange as a parking cone. "Hello everyone, your model is waiting, I hope you're ready to meet him." I'd look curiously, wondering who it would be. SNS is known for their models and their high glamour when it comes to fashion, but who could it be. We'd walk to two large door, the woman stopping and turning to us. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be your chance to be in SNS. Make us proud." She'd open the door, revealing a large photo shoot room, my eyes would widen in awe of the set that would be set before us, other photographers were so amazed that some had their jaws wide open. I'd look around the scene which was full of props and scenic type things such as a chaise lounge with white fur carpet, a diamond shining chandelier and  with lovely lights. On the set I'd see the model who would be waiting on the chaise lounge. He was beautiful, wrapped in a large white fur coat, wearing nothing but  white high heel boots that went up to his mid thigh, a very suggestive white thong, and a fishnet crop top which is covered in gold chains. And his face, the peak of beauty. He had very defined features, from his jawline to his full lips, he had light makeup on with a hint of pink eye shadow to match his platinum blonde hair. "Hieee, everyone. It's so nice to meet you, I'm Liam González. Some of you might know me, and some of you don't, but you will later on. Now let's get down to business and see what you got." His voice would be sweet and a bit high for a male voice. After his introduction, we'd all turn to see a man in a suit. "Hi everyone, I'm the head of SNS, Tony. I'm so glad you could make it today. So today we are gonna put your skills to the test and see who is to be the next photographer here at SNS. Shall we?" We'd all walk over to the set with the chaise lounge and Tony would sit in a seat next to the set as we'd circle around the set, Levi would be on the chase lounge posing on his side, smirking lightly. 

"Alright, he's all yours people" Tony would give us the go to start. I'd immediately pull out my camera taking pictures of his face, person and expressions. One that surprised me was the look of vulnerability in one shot. He'd be on his knees, his hands laying on his neck as if he were trying to take a breath and his face expression would show as if he were emotionless and lifeless. "Okay everyone that was one round done, now for those who we've picked you will be taken to the next set which we will be taking body pictures, and this will be without clothes" Tony would wink at us, selecting several people including me to follow him to the next set, the others would leave. "Okay, Levi is not shy but try not to take pictures of the goods, we want side views and booty pictures. Nudity is beauty and we are born with no clothes which shows our beauty. NOW, chop chop." With the clap of his hands we'd see Levi come from his dressing curtain, with no clothes at all. His pale skin shiny and his figure in the shape of an hourglass. I'd blush a bit, before coming to my senses and begin to take pictures.

After the shoot, Tony would call out our names one by one the people who were called would leave, on being upset that he didn't get in. There would be only me and another left. Tony looking at the pictures very carefully. I'd glance over at Levi who would be looking into a mirror brushing up on his makeup before taking a glance at me through the mirror, our eyes locked and I'd go back to standing straight, looking at Tony, but from the corner of my eye I'd see Levi smirking slightly as he would add a bit of blush. I'd then snap out of my trance as I'd hear Tony call my name. "Alex, if I can call you that. You made the cut, Congrats you will be working with Levi as his photographer here at SNS. I expect great things from you, don't fuck this up now." Tony would put an emphasis on the fuck, clearly making his point clear as I'd nod my head quickly. "Y-Yes sir, thank you." My face would be flushed, Tony coming up to me and shaking my hand. "Welcome to the family." I'd see Tony turn to Levi, calling him over to see him walk directly towards me.  Tony would move out of the way as Levi would step in his place. holding out his hand. "I look forward to working with you." His voice very subtle, nearly seductive in it's way. I'd nod slightly, taking his hand and shaking it. This was a start of our partnership.

I'd be halfway out the door now, waving the doorman goodbye as I'd then look down at my badge which had my face on it, "Do any pose you'd like for your picture." They allowed us to choose what we look like in our picture which is odd but also fun in it's own way. I'd smile, putting it on the waistband of my pants and all of a sudden I'd hear a voice. "ALEX!" The voice was high pitched, not too high to be a woman. I'd turn to see Levi catching up to me, almost out of breathe before he even got to me. I'd smile lightly, looking as he'd try to contain himself. "What can I do for you Levi?" I'd say with a hint of laughter. Levi would look up, pouting childishly as he'd stand up straight. "Well since you're new here I wanted to take you out for maybe some coffee or a drink, which ever since I don't know if you drink." His voice was almost normal at this point, no longer a super high pitched childish voice like before, still a little high though. "I'd love to, but what are your intentions?" I'd smile more, a hint of curiosity in my voice. "Nothing really, since I'll be working with you I'd like to get to know you more than just some person I just met." His eyes would meet mine, showing the blue with yellow color in his eyes. I'd nod, looking away from his gaze. "So what time would you like to go?" He'd ask slightly getting closer. "Anytime will be fine." I'd look back at him, smiling as I'd see how his eyes would scan me as if I were prey to a hawk. "Alright, meet me at 7 o'clock at the Charming Crown Bar. Don't be late." He'd finally turn away, walking to the counter where him, Tony, and a lady were speaking. I'd sigh with relief, leaving the building at last.

5 o'clock, I'm laying in bed on my phone thinking of what to wear for the little outing that Levi planned with me. I'm still thinking of his features, his beautiful skin, his hair, his eyes. I'd become flushed, putting my phone to my face. I'd look down at my pants, becoming more flushed than ever. I'd hear a ping from my phone, lifting it slightly to see a message from a unknown phone number.

"Hey, it's Levi. Are you there?"

My eyes would widen slightly, putting my phone down quickly. I'd breathe in putting my fingers to the keyboard on my phone.

"Hey, I'm here." I'd type slowly, my face slowly becoming normal again.

"Oh good, I thought I got the wrong number from Tony, he's very unreliable (3x laughing emoji)"

"Heh, I wouldn't know." I'd laugh slightly, turning to my side.

"Well, I'll give you the address, hopefully I can see what type of style you wear (winking emoji)"

I'd become flushed again, now being able to function without feeling weird. I'd see the address, finally hopping out of bed and going to my closet. I'd pick out several outfits after tearing up my closet. My mind would be in a blur, thinking of what to wear I'd suck it up picking black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a black pair of converse. I'd walk out before being stopped by my cat, Ruby. I'd sigh, picking her up and kissing her on her head. She'd meow, rubbing her head against my chin, making me smile before I'd put her behind me. I'd open the door, hearing her meow as I'd close it behind me. I'd chuckle at the feeling that Ruby didn't want me to go. I'd  walk down the stairs, walking out of my buildings front door to my car. I'd hop into the front seat, thinking of Levi's first impression of me when I get there. Seems I'm a bit scared of what he'll think of me. I'd sigh lightly, putting my foot on the gas and  turning my car into the street.