First Date - 16

Dear readers,

Welcome back! I'm glad you guys are here!

On a dull Sunday morning, Peter rummaged through his closet in desperation. Why didn't he have better clothing? He was going to make a complete fool of himself. Running out of his room, he ran down the hallway.

"Mom! I need to go shopping!" Peter slid into the kitchen with an urgent look on his face. His hair was wildly out of place and he was holding an armful of wrinkled clothing. He was huffing and dramatically threw all his clothing on the ground and shriveled to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Natasha rushed to his side, "Do I need to murder someone?"

Peter lifted his head and violently shook his head. "Why is that the first thing everyone thinks in this house?"

"Your dad has a lot of enemies." Natasha shrugged.

Peter rolled his eyes. "I need something to wear on my date with Cassie, MJ said that my Spiderman suit was not an option."

"Friday, call Tony. Tell him to meet me at the mall in twenty minutes. Casper Emergency. Code Orange."

--

Landing in a nearly empty hallway, the Ironman suit dismembered around Tony and back into his arc reactor. "Nat! What's wrong?"

"Peter needs clothes for his first date." Natasha rubbed Peter's head. "Spidey baby needs our help." Peter tried to swat her hand away from his head, but to no alas. She hadn't dragged the rest of his family into his predicament, but she wasn't going to let him live this down.

"You've come to the right people Pete. J, you know what to do. Let's see. What are you feeling? Dressy? Casual? Relaxed? Formal?"

"Uh, Mom?"

"Casual. Where are you taking her?"

"Uh, I haven't um, decided."

"So you have no aesthetic to go by?" Tony asked.

"You can't plan an outfit without planning the actual event Peter."

"I was getting there!" Peter defended but then gave them a guilty smile. "So um, how do you go about planning a date?"

"Jarvis. Karen. Friday. Let's plan a date!" Tony clapped his hands and almost a hundred holograms appeared in the mall hallway. "J, put up the privacy screen."

"Okay, what day are you guys going out?" Natasha began.

"Tuesday evening. I'm taking the night off, Wade's gonna cover for me."

"Wade is going to protect Queens? Friday, remind me not to travel Tuesday night."

"I heard that!" Wade's voice came out of one of the holograms and even Natasha looked shocked.

"Where did he come from?"

"I'm afraid he had Clint hack into our systems so that whenever someone talked bad about Wade, a recording would come on."

"How many recordings are there?" Tony asked.

"172 by my count. Friday I believe has an extra 47 because Wade was feeling sassy that day and Clint was more than happy to oblige." Jarvis reported.

"Of course it was Clint."

"Guys! We need to get back to my life!" Peter waves his hands in front of Natasha and Tony's faces. "I have a date in two days!"

"Fine. Back to your boring life." Tony teased and opened up a map of New York. "So what activities are you thinking?"

"Uh," Peter pulled out his phone. "Karen pull up cute date ideas. Delete any that Cassie definitely wouldn't like."