How you meet - Tommo

Hello! Hello! I hope you are all well my loves. 

Requests are open as always.

I'm also sorry if some of you have already read something like this before, I just really liked the idea of it- I find it cute. 

Warnings: Swearing (probably)

Enjoy! Oh and also he's famous in this one.

---------------------------

Your POV:

I was minding my own business on Tumblr scrolling through some larry, Louis, Harry, Niall... You get the idea just One direction content. My favorite being Louis, I relate to him on many levels but also because he has helped me through so many things without even knowing. I was making a comment on a post when a notification came through, 

'I_am_ your_Bitch' wants to send you a message. Oh the irony, my username being 'You_are_my_bitch'. I allow it because I nee friends and I have nothing better to do, I just hope it isn't some creep.

(Italics are Louis and Bold is you)

Hi my names Louis. What's yours?  Wow straight in for the kill, I'll reply until it gets boring. 

My name is (y/n). What brings you to Tumblr?

Nothing much, got bored so I decided to download it, I saw you are a 1D fan it also appears Louis is your favorite. I have to agree with you on that one he is pretty cool and funny. What about you? What brings you to Tumblr?

I'm looking through my 1D content, because like you I was bored. So are you a fan of 1D then? Have you ever been to one of their concerts? 

Sorry for bombarding you with questions I'm just curious.   

Heh you could say that. I've been to a few of their concerts. What about you? Have you ever been to one of their concerts?

No I haven't but I've always wanted to, I just haven't had the money.

If you could say something to Louis about absolutely anything what would you say?

Well I would say thank you to him because well he has helped me through so much without even knowing. But also that I can relate to him on so many levels and I'm happy to still be here today if it wasn't for him.

I'm sure he would appreciate that and would give you a big fat hug if he ever saw you. What's your twitter?

(y/u/n) - That means your username. 

Read 20:43

(End of Tumblr conversation)

I figured that was the end of the conversation so I had decided that I should just quickly tidy my room. However, as I was about to stand up my phone buzzed, I looked over to see a notification from Twitter. I nearly screamed out of shock yet excitement. 

'@Louis_Tomlinson' now follows you. 

I scramble to open my Twitter to make sure it was real and by god was it real. I wanted to cry, laugh, dance, and be sick all at the same time, my emotions were running around my head like crazy. Another buzz comes through, I tap on it and it directs me to my messages. 

'You can tell him yourself now love :)'

----------------

I really do hope you enjoyed it! 

-Caitlin