Enemies

"Who do you think you are?"

*Zach POV*

It was just one of those mornings. I woke up in a bad mood, and it felt like everything around me was going wrong. First, I forgot to set my alarm so I slept in. Then I spilt the coffee I made as I rushed out the door. On top of that, I realized I left my keys in the house and locked myself out. Luckily I had my phone so I could call Bethany, though she wasn't happy I woke her up.

After hitting every red light on the way, I finally made it to the studio. I was only an hour late. It started raining on the way and I didn't bring a coat, hat, or umbrella. I sighed and ran to the front door, trying to stay as dry as possible.

I got inside and looked for the others. They were standing around the recording room, probably waiting on me.
"Look who finally made it" Barry said as I walked over.
"Sorry guys, rough morning" I mumbled.
"You could have called us" Eric said.
"I said I was sorry" I snapped.
"What the hell us wrong with you?" Brent was now in my face. I was not in the mood for this.
"Nothing. Let's just get to work" I tried pushing Brent out of the way, and I guess he didn't like that. He shoved me back into Barry.
"What the fuck!" I fell on top of Barry, knocking him over. I stood back up and rushed towards Brent, who braced himself as I shoved him into the wall.
"Zach what the hell is wrong with you today?" Brent yelled while trying to restrain my arms. I was officially pushed past my limit and ready to fight. Brent kept blocking as I swung, finally pushing me back and pinning me to the wall.

"Brent and Zach, that's enough" Eric tried defusing the situation. There was a moment of us silence as Brent kept me pinned. Once I calmed down he stepped back and gave me some space. He eventually held his hand out to me and smiled.
"I'm sorry man" I took his hand and pulled him in for a hug. Barry walked over to us so we pulled him in as well.
"Good, now can we get back to work?" Eric asked. Brent smiled and put an arm around him, pulling him into the group hug. As we held each other, I felt my anger disappear. These boys really made my day.

*A/N*
Sorry this is so short. I've been wanting to update this book but had some writers block, but I wanted to post something. Hope you all enjoy :)