047 REAL TIME

REAL TIME
LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

"and just when i thought you couldn't get anymore desperate." winnie whispered. her mind was boggled. she didn't know whether too cry, too laugh or just point blank be angry.

chris faltered and his eyes softened, "what do you mean by that?" his voice was low and it sounded like it was about to break.

winnies face was stern as she held eye contact with him, "you want a wife and kids that bad you'll propose to anybody." when chris had proposed to winnie 3 years ago and she had said no, she never imagined it would have broken them up but it did. chris wanted a family so it wasn't that surprising that he had asked is next girlfriend too. it was just shocking for it to actually happen.

"you and jenny only dated for like 6 months!" her voice raising ever so slightly. "all that bullshit on how 'oh winnie you are the only one for me i love you so much' you are a fuckin' liar evans." she spat the last sentence out with anger.

sebastian and mackie were hiding out in the doorway observing the scene in front of them. they knew winnie would be annoyed at the fact they knew but didn't tell her. sebastian was upset with himself at letting it loose but he had been struggling not to tell winnie ever since it had happened. he kept replying her poor face when she realised what was happening and it pained him. mackie turned to sebastian and gave him a stern eye.

"i wasn't lying. you really are the one for me!" chris started to panic, "after I proposed to her i instantly regretted it."

winnie scoffed and clapped her hands together exasperatedly. uh oh, sebastian thought. that is an expression that meant chris was about to get a mouthful.

"because she said no? because she threw a drink at you?" she questioned, "the only fuckin' reason you regretted it is because she turned you down exactly like i did. because you are one desperate little cunt."

"oh my lord." mackie and sebastian whispered at the same time.

winnie was surprised at herself. she had never spoken to chris like that before, only to noncey men on nights out and her mother when she was being a bitch. but she didn't regret saying it.

chris felt his heart drop even further into his ass. she was angry and she needed space. they would talk about this maturely when she had calmed down. he has messed up big time and had no idea what this now meant for them both. he couldn't believe she had called him a cunt. winnie didn't look the least bit apologetic at what she had said which made chris angry.

"if im a desperate little cunt then get the fuck out of my house."

we love another cliff hanger
lol sorry for the v strong language

also
is this toxic? like was this argument toxic i generally don't know lol so need some opinions
i don't want there relationship to be toxic.