P R E L U D E

3 Years Ago

3 Years Ago

Omniscient POV

"Y/N what the fuck don't you understand about telling me when you gone be staying late at the studio or not. All you had to do was send me a fucking text but your stupid ass couldn't even do that. Was you even at the studio or was you at one of your lil bitches houses?" Jayda yelled in Y/N's face mushing her head before pacing back and forth in her bedroom.

     "Why you just sitting there with that dumbass look on your face Y/N?" Jayda asked Y/N who was sitting at the end of the bed just watching Jayda yell, scream, and pace like usual when she would be out late and not call or text Jayda to tell her.

     "Mane chill out forreal you doing too much. It ain't even that serious I just had a late night you know how it is." Y/N said to Jayda who turned to look at her like she wanted to smack fire from her ass.

     "The fuck you mean chill out? I can't chill out when I'm worrying about if you out in the streets somewhere dead, or if you out at a fucking party with a bunch of bitches around you, or if you actually in the studio working. I can't chill out when I'm tryna make sure you safe. One of us got to do it since it seem like you don't give a fuck about yourself. I swear I'm so tired of this Y/N I cant do this no more." Jayda said making Y/N jump up from the bed and walk into the living room following Jayda to where she went.

     "The fuck you mean you can't do this no more. You not about to leave me Jayda and that's on every fucking thing. You ain't going nowhere you know I love you and care about you I just do stupid shit sometimes. I'm sorry I didn't text you I'll do better baby, I promise." Y/N said to Jayda wrapping her arms around her but Jayda was done with her.

She moved out of her arms and walked towards the door with Y/N following right behind. Jayda twisted the knob on the door before opening it a bit.

     "No Y/N I'm serious this time, I cant keep doing this with you its getting old. No it's been old but I was too fucking blinded by how much I love you to see it. This so called relationship is one sided and it has been for a long time. I thought I could change you and make you into the perfect person for me but I can't because you continue to go out and treat me like shit. You don't care about me the way I care about you. I know you would protect me if somebody ever tried some shit but you protecting me from the wrong people. I need protection from you. Y/N I sit in here every night waiting for you to call me or text me to let me know wassup but it seem like every time you get with them fuck ass friends of yours you forget who actually got your back more than anything. Them friends only want you for the benefits you give them and I been telling you this but you just not understanding it. And then it's all the empty promises you make and I'm stupid enough to continue to believe them but not this time. You're like a broken clock stuck on the same time but instead you're stuck in the mindset of you being single and that's not okay with me. So you need to leave and don't come back. Don't call, text, facetime nothing just forget you ever even met me. I'm tired of coming second to this fast life of yours but I hope you make it with your music. I wish you nothing but the best Y/N no matter what ill still love you. Have a great life." Jayda said to Y/N pushing her out of the front door of her parents white brick colored house, shutting the door in her face.

Jayda tried to hold the tears in that was begging to fall but she couldn't. She broke down and cried her eyes out because she did something she thought she would never do. Y/N was her everything and even though she was an idiot she was her idiot but she couldn't take the cheating and constant worrying on if she would be alive the next day.

Whenever Y/N wasn't with her "friends" she was the sweetest and kindest person to Jayda ever. She took care of her and gave her everything she needed, wanted, and desired. Jayda didn't ask for much but that didn't stop the spoiling Y/N gave her.

Y/N felt like Jayda was a princess and to her princesses get everything they want and she made sure she gave Jayda whatever she wanted but the gifts didn't make up for the loss of Y/N not being with her at night. Y/N wasn't crying or anything cause she just figured it was like any other break up so she went back to her house and played the game.

Hours upon hours passed and not one single text or call from Jayda saying she missed her. Once again Y/N brushed it off and went to sleep knowing Jayda would be telling her to come over or get her some food.

The next morning Y/N woke up to nothing from Jayda and this went on for a week until Y/N realized that Jayda was actually serious. She thought she just needed some time but no she was really done with Y/N. Y/N tried to go over and talk to her since she wouldn't answer and of her calls and texts. That didn't work because Jayda ignored her and never came to the door only her mom and then her dad started to come to the door and Y/N stopped coming over because Jayda's dad was pissed at her and Y/N knew that being on his bad side was not a very good thing.

Months passed and Y/N was still trying but Jayda kept to her promise to herself and didn't allow Y/N back into her life and her heart for that matter. Eventually Y/N gave up and focused on her music and her new business she wanted to get out there. There was always the reminder in the back of her head that she lost her girlfriend Jayda but she also lost her bestfriend Jayda and that was what hurt the most.

Present Time

It's been 3 years and both Y/N and Jayda are doing well for themselves. The two still haven't spoken but that will end very soon. Jayda has become a brand ambassador for different clothing lines and brands. She is well known on Instagram for her business and her looks. Now she is known for being the girlfriend of new age rapper Lil Baby. Y/N has become very successful in her music and for her two clothing brands "Filthy Wealth Clothing" and "Kreative Coaching". She has gotten more serious with her music after her break up with Jayda.

Y/N has been extremely successful in the music industry especially considering she is an independent artist. She has accumulated multiple awards and nominations from BET Awards to VMA Awards. She has also received collaborations from artist like Chris Brown, Future, Lil Wayne, Lil Uzi Vert, and has been featured on the Dreamville "Revenge of the Dreamers III" album on multiple songs.

She has gotten offers from labels wanting to sign her but she never accepted. J. Cole has been persistent with his offers but he realized that she wasn't going to accept and he respected that.

The break up made her realize that she is a childish and immature person who is basically like every other person in j the world. She was selling drugs just because it was "cool" to do where she was from. Unfortunately, that caused a strain on her relationship with the person she realized was there for her no matter the time or situation. So she stopped and paid back the shit she had to with interest of course and started focusing on her music which was the best thing she could have ever done.

She still thinks about Jayda because she knew she was the one for her but she wasn't appreciative of her at the time. She sees Jayda on different social media platforms every now and then but she has never texted her or even made an attempt to. Y/N see's that Jayda is happy and she thinks that if she tries to contact her Jayda will just become unhappy again and she doesn't want that but what she doesn't know is that Jayda thinks about Y/N too.