Chapter 12

Ron's p.o.v

It was 7:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Harry was up before me waching the tv very quietly. "Morning." i said. "Morning." "This thing is fastenating. I can see why muggles love it so much." harry knodded. "I think Hermione is getting sick." Said Harry. I sat down next to him. "What do you mean?" "Well, she was puking all last night." Said Harry. "Is she asleep?" He knodded. "I hope she's okay. I can't believe she likes Draco...and i was that bloody stupid to give her that much love potion!" I said. "Don't worry. She'll come around." Said harry. I reached for the remote and changed the channel. Spongebob was on.
Harry looked at me and smiled. "Wow Ron. This show is for kids." "Well i think it's bloody brilliant." i said and continued to wach. All of a sudded we heared footsteps coming from the hallway. We looked to see Hermione trugge out...her hair flat (because she brushed it) and dressed as she was going to a show. "I scheduled for us to see Aladdin today at 10:00." She said. We smiled. Although she didn't look to well, she looked pale and like she was going to puke any minute. "Do you mind if Draco comes? He-he never saw a show." Harry knodded. "Maybe we can all become friends." I knodded. "Yeah. Listen Hermione...i- i am really sorry about the-" "it's fine Ronald. Just get dressed we have to go. I'll be back soon. I'm just gonna go and help Draco get ready." We knodded and she walked off.

Hermione's p.o.v

I knocked on Draco's door. He opened up already dressed. "Wow Draco...you clean up nicely." I said. He wore a bowtie. "Thanks." He said bashful-ly and fixed it out. "Shall we go?" He asked. "Yes I'm just waiting for Ron and Harry." I said. "Did you tell them that I changed. That I don't want to continue in my dad's footsteps, that I won't hurt you anymore-" "shhhh. You're fine. Lets go." I said and we walked down the hall to our apartment.
When we walked in, Ron and Harry was already ready. "Hello Malfoy." "Potter. Weasely." They sneered at eachother. I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh stop it you 3!"

"We are going to have fun! And br friends! Now...we should be off or we'll be late!" I sneered.