The love potion

Ron's p.o.v

It was 12:00 at night when an Owl swooped into my room. There was a letter in his mouth.
DEAR RON,
WE KNOW YOU REALLY LIKE HERMIONE, BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET HER. ALTHOUGH IT IS WRONG, WE DO LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE FROM TIME TO TIME. JUST PUT 1 DROP IN HER FOOD OR DRINK. NO MORE THAT 1. MORE THAT 1 CAN BE A LITTLE OVER YOUR HEAD.
LOVE
F&G WESLEY

They always know what i need. In the Owl's claws was a tiny bottle of love potion. On the back of the bottle it had the number 1. Telling me i have to put in one drop. But, i realy want Hermione to like me. Not Draco. I want her to love me and make Draco jellous. He'll then know not to mess with us cuz i have his 'girlfriend'. Perfect. Not 2 drops but 3. Then she will realy love me!
It was 7:00 in the morning and we were eating breakfast. We were having bacon and eggs. I have to distract both of them. "Harry." I said. "Yeah?" "Can you make mire eggs. I am really hungry." Harry rolled his eyes and knodded his head in agreement. Now Hermione. "Hermione. I am so glad your okay. Can i get a hug." She smiled and gave in. Quickly i put 3 or 4 drops on her bacon. It all came out to fast and I couldn't tell. "I think i am gonna leave early. I want to get something for professor Dumbledoor." Said Harry. That's perfect.
"Okay. we'll meet you at the Empire State Building then." Said Hermione and he knodded and left. "Eat your bacon. You need some food in your stomach." I said. "I already had so much. If i eat anymore I'm gonna puke again." she said. "Common now!" She leaned over her plate and picked up the bacon, placed it in her mouth, chewed, then swallowed.
"So. How do you feel?" I asked her. She looked at me. Her eyes fluttered. "Oh Ron. Did anyone ever tell you how handsome you are?" Sha asked and smiled. I could see tiney hearts in her eyes. "Wh-why umm no. No they have not." I said. I stood up and so did she. We moved away from the table. She stared at me. "Oh Ron." "Yes?" "Oh Ronny, Ron, Ron." i smiled.
She stood up and walked twards me. "Ron!" She said and pulled my coller twards her lips and kissed me. I was shocked! It was working. the door opened. "Hey Hermione i just wanted to drop off-" it was Draco. He stared at me and Hermione kissing. She continued to kiss me. "Oh Ron! I love you so much!" She said. Draco's lips quivered. "Is-is this some kind of joke Hermione?" He asked with water-filled eyes.
She stopped kissing me. "Oh...Draco, I think Ron stole my heart! He's so handsome, and sweet, and...charming!" Draco stared at her then walked away, slamming the door behind him. Hermione looked up at me and started to pull off my shirt. "H-Hermione wait-" she kissed my lips and stared into my eyes. Everything whent buy so fast. One thing lead to another and she was in only her underwear and bra, and i was only in my trousers.
Everything stopped and her clothes were back on. I was in the process of putting mine on when she sat on the couch. she stared into the distance. I waved my hands in front of her face, but that did nothing. "Oh Ron! That was wonderful!"