One

(Name) came to school early as usual and went to her desk. She took out her books and started doing Math, which she loved. The voices of all the noisy people in the class-room faded out as she concentrated.

Two guys passing her class-room stopped at the sight of her.

"If you look closely, she is pretty, right ?" one of them said to the other.

"Indeed." said the other one as light blushes crept on to their faces. They saw (Name) as she tucked strands of her hair behind her ear without being affected by the noisy class-room.

"But they say all she cares about are her studies. She isn't into dating."

"Who wants to date her anyway ? There's nothing wrong with just looking at her from afar."

A cough from someone behing them made them stop conversing and turn. It was Uchiha Sasuke.

"Out of my way." he said and the two guys scurried off, seeming like midgets in his presence.

He entered the class-room and once again, the door was blocked by those of his fan-girls who weren't in his class. The girls in his class were already making their way towards him. He walked straight to (Name)'s desk and stood beside it, towering over her.

"You've got secret admirers, I see." he said.

(Name) continued writing and gave him no response of any sort. He cleared hi throat.

"You've got secret admirers, I see." he said again, a little louder this time. Once again, (Name) did not respond. This infuriated Sasuke. Not once had a girl ignored him. He was about to say something, when (Name) finally noticed him.

"Oh. Did you just say something, Uchiha ?" she said, looking up at him.

"Hn." he scowled and went back to his seat.

(Name) looked back at him as he sat and then continued writing. Whatever.

Beside Sasuke, Naruto burst out laughing.

"What ?" snapped Sasuke, making Naruto stop laughing to look at him, and then continue.

"I saw that, you know." he said between his laughs.

Sasuke looked away to hide his embarrassment.

"She completely ignored you !!" said Naruto, laughing even louder.

"Shut up." said Sasuke and threw a book at Naruto. Students had stopped chatting and were already gossiping about what Naruto must be laughing so loudly about.

Naruto shut up as the book hit him right on his face and he held his nose with teary eyes.

"You do not hit people's noses with a book." he said, throwing the book back at Sasuke, who caught it nicely and put it down. Naruto glared at him.

"But seriously, Sasuke, I never thought that you'd be one of her admirers too." said Naruto, slumping in his seat and looking ahead at (Name).

"No." said Sasuke.

Naruto turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Hm ?"

"I'm not one of her admirers." said Sasuke. Naruto looked back at (Name).

"I'm not surprised, though. She is good at everything and is pretty, too. No wonder you like her." said Naruto.

"I don't !" said Sasuke.

"You don't ?" said Naruto, with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I despise her."

Naruto was about to question why Sasuke disliked a girl like (Name), but he remembered the entrance ceremony.

"Oh, God, Sasuke that was two months ago ! Why are you being so stubborn ?" saud Naruto, throwing his hands up dramatically.

"Last time I checked, you were the stubborn one." saud Sasuke.

"Shut up." said Naruto. " But look at (Name) ! Just look at her !" Naruto stood up and pointed at (Name) using both his arms. "How can you despise her ?! " Naruto sat back down and looked at (Name) dreamily.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at him.

"I thought you liked Sakura." he said.

"Of course, I do !" said Naruto, tearing his gaze from (Name). " But (Name) is one of those types, you know ?"

"No."

"UGH. Those ones which you only look at from afar ? Like, she's so perfect that she intimidates people."

"Not me."

"....anyway. Nobody wants her, they're happy only by looking at her." completed Naruto, looking as if he just gave an amazing speech. Just then, Sakura entered and Naruto left to greet her, leaving Sasuke by himself.

He looked at (Name) who was still writing. He saw some more guys gawking at her standing near the door. She took no notice of them. He remembered the two guys' conversation. Indeed, Naruto was right.