As M/n joked around with the workers and customers,his phone decided to interrupt his fun. He already knew who it was.
"Hello?"

"Bring lunch around 2:45."That was all M/n heard before the called ended. He rolled his eyes then looked at the time; 1:45.... He started to leave but Chuuya caught his arm.
"You're gonna come back right?"

"Let's hope I do, however if I don't just text me."M/n left the cafe but there stood HEUSC, calmly waiting by a car...Waiting for none other than M/n. The male rolls his eyes and approached the AI causing him to turn at look at the approaching human.
"Mister-"

"Just M/n and I know the drill enough at this point but I'm sitting in the front seat." HEUSC nods then opens the door for M/n to get in,and when he did, Chuuya forgot to give M/n his cake and saw the male he knew getting into a car with an unknown persons.
"Who the hell is that guy..."Chuuya mumbled to himself as the car drove down the street.
The ride of course was short by M/n didn't waste anytime to get out and inside the house.
"Oi!I need you to-do something for me."

"Yes?"

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

Once done with all the food M/n and HEUSC left the house and made it in time to the Police station with just five minutes to spare.
"Excuse me,I'm look for Daisuke."

"And you are?"

"......A friend."M/n didn't have anything else to say to that question leaving that he was a friend to be the only option. However they didn't have to wait long due to Haru walking from the back. When spotting M/n his once foul mood turns bright as the sun shining just outside the building.
"I brought lunch."

"Yeah I know that Ass told me. Come this way!"Haru happily pulled M/n to the back and threw the doors,this caught some attention for the simple face that Haru just dragged in a male younger than him by the hand and a tall random male was behind them holding what looked to be containers,and dishware.
"This is M/n, we'll be in the break room with Daisuke."

"Uhhh okay?"Without a second to spare,he pulls M/n off to the break room.
'I'm getting tired of people dragging me around. It's not like I can't follow behind on my own.'
M/n thought to himself as they entered the break room.
"About time. What did you bring to eat?"

"About time?! I'm on time you ass-UGH!"M/n took the containers then laid everything out for the two. This confused Daisuke since he only asked for lunch for himself.

"I made something simple,since you continue to neglect to tell me what you like to eat,I made something at random

"I made something simple,since you continue to neglect to tell me what you like to eat,I made something at random. Also I'm feeding my best friend since he also works here with you and would nearly go the entire day without eating any-"

"I eat ramen-"

"RAMEN IS NOTHING LIKE A HOME COOKED MEAL UNDERSTAND?!"M/n yelled grabbing his best friend by the shirt and shacking the hell out of the older male.
"I-i understand!"

"Good!"Haru was slight terrified of the smaller male. He even surprised Daisuke with the loud outburst,which told him that M/n held a high annoyance for how Haru eats on the daily.
"Well eat up you two."

"What about you?"

"After you're done eating, I'm going back to the cafe to eat and probably take a random shift to help out for the day."

"Shift?"M/n resisted the urge to roll his eyes and explained that occasionally he'd help out at Matcha Dreams. The days he works trend to get more customers, since he goes to both work and entertain the customer by singing.
"So you sing to?"

"I'm a jack of all trades, remember."M/n snaps back at Daisuke but not out of angry just annoyance. M/n was taught to do many things,trained how to be the perfect kept man... It's honestly all he knows from a young age. This poor male doesn't know himself well enough to truly confide in other; besides Haru that is. M/n understood that most of his pent up angry was aimed at those who hurt and abandoned him but some of was also aimed at Daisuke for his lack of humanity.
"So...Is there a reason your foster parents taugh- well trained is a better word for this but do you know why they trained you so much?"

"....They did it so I'd be more desirable,the more I could do the more people would pay to have me in their possession for a week or two. Men and women alike loved the idea of renting a cute male to tame their loneliness and satisfy their hunger for pleasure."

"How old were you when they started to-"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSYNESS!"M/n abruptly stood from the table in the break room,told HEUSC to take everything home and left the building.
"Kambe,that was disrespectful..."

"To you."