12:What Happened?

(Hyunjin's POV)

I was sitting in my room, my back against the wall, knees rolled up.

I didn't want to remember the moment ever again, but somehow it will always come back to me~

Our mum and dad died in a plane crash when they were flying for a business trip.

All that was left of them were their belongings in their bedroom that was left un-touched ever since the incident.

All their money and their company were left with me since I am the oldest and have the most responsibility.

Our mum is the CEO a famous fashion company from Seoul and our dad was the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea.

Nobody knew that they had kids since they didn't announce it to the public because they didn't want us to not have our privacy boundaries broken by the paparazzi.

When our parents died, the paparazzi thought that the companies would have been given to our relatives but they were wrong.

I work in place of my father and Yeji work in place of our mother. But we rarely go into the office since we still have school. Y/n was suppose to work with Yeji but she wanted to persue her dreams to be a idol, so we can't change her decisions

We have our own assistants to manage the company with our orders.

They would come once a week to tell us how the company is going on and we would tell them what needs to be improved or fixed.

We would usually schedule it on a Saturday or Sunday since it is the weekends.

Only our assistants know that we are the CEO. The outside world and our workers think that our assistants are the CEO, which is what we have planned since our parents died.

We planned to keep it a secret until we graduate from school, which for me is this year but for Yeji, it is in 2 years time, so she would have to still keep it a secret until 2 years later.

(Yeji's POV)

Everyone has already started playing in the pool, while I just sit on one of the seats and try and not cry, since the word 'parent' just brings back memories about our parents.

Lia-"Hey Yeji~ I know your trying to keep them out of your mind. Lets go into the water and see if that will keep you distracted~ If it doesn't then, we'll go to your favourite dog cafe, ok?~"

Yeji-"Thanks Lia, you certainly know how to cheer me up~"

Lia-"Lets go then~"

I nodded and she dragged me into the pool.

(Joshua's POV)

Me and the boys are in the pool having fun but I don't know why but I feel like something is not right~

Ever since Minghao asked Hyunjin about their parents I haven't seen Hyunjin anywhere and Yeji is always spacing out~

My thoughts were interrupted by someone splashing water on my back.

I turned back and saw that it was Dokyeom.

When he saw me looking at him, he turned back and tried running but before he could I splashed him with water, and I think you know how it escalated~

(Hyunjin's POV)

I went back to the pool, but before I could enter the entrance, I saw everyone splashing each other with water through the glass door.

'How could they start a water fight without me?!~'

(A/n's POV)

Hyunjin walked into the pool and started splashing water, at everyone in his path~

All of a sudden, all their (Hyunjin and Yeji's) worries of their parents disappeared.

It was like they never thought about it~

Hyunjin-"That's what you get for starting a water fight without me~"

(Time Skip)

They all were tired and decided to go and change out of their swimwear.

(There is a bathroom inside the swimming pool so they didn't have to walk into the house to shower.)

(Another Time Skip😅)

They were back in Y/n's room and they were waiting for them (Y/n and Jeonghan) to wake up.

They waited for a hour but they haven't wake up yet~

S.coups-"Should we just go home and come back tomorrow to see if they wake up?"

Yeji-"Me and they girls(Blackpink and Itzy) are having a sleepover, so this excludes us~"

Hyunjin-"Stray kids are also staying over, so it's only you guys~"

Joshua-"You guys can go, I want to stay here and look after my 'brother' if that is okay with Hyunjin~"

Hyunjin-"I don't mind if all of you stay actually~ There are enough rooms in this house to fit you guys~ But you guys will have to share rooms because we don't want the maids to suffer cleaning the room, do we?"

Jun-"I mean we would love to but we don't have any clothes to change into for sleeping~"

Hyunjin-"How many times are we going to repeat this~ You guys can burrow my clothes."

Seungkwan-"How many clothes to you own to have enough for all of us?"

Hyunjin-"We have about hundreds of custom made ones and some from designer stores~"

Wonwoo-"You guys are rich af~"

Hyunjin-"You can say that, but don't tell anyone in the school or anyone that is not here in this house right now~"

Seventeen just nodded.

Vernon-"Why are you guys being so kind to us, all of a sudden?"

Yeji-"We have no choice because your friend is going to be our brother sooner or later and also because you guys are not all bad other than the fact that you bully my sister~"

Joshua-"Umm, I guess you can say that~"

Hyunjin-"Then it's sorted~ Everyone can go to any room in the house if it's a bedroom but do not open the doors that says 'do not open!', ok?"

They all nodded and ran off to find their rooms but Hyunjin hold Joshua's wrist to stop him.

Joshua-"Yes?~"

Hyunjin-"I need to ask you something~"

Joshua-"Go ahead~"

Hyunjin-"Why did you guys bully my sister?"

(TBC)