SWEET DREAMS

"we have something to talk about....."

"i know you think that I'm gold digger but promise I'll pay..."

"let me talk first"  Haikuan cut him with wide smile  "the fact Yibo loves you is enough for me to trust you"

"loves me?"   Zhan was trying to realize these words.

"sure he does, you're the only one he brought here and at his flat too. Yibo is hard to open for others but with you he looks like little puppy pleasing his owner. what he did to get your consent was wrong and I'm sorry for that, but trust me he'll never hurt you. Now tell me what do you think about him?"

"actually i still can't understand why he needs me, at first thought he just wanted to bully me but now he seems like totally different person. it's confusing, anyway I'm very grateful for what you doing for Yuan"

"Yibo will never tell you full truth about him, but he isn't spoiled kid, living with happy life. let me give you a little warning: never talk to him about our parents"

"but why?" Zhan couldn't keep talking cause Yibo entered the room, with curious look on his face. he sat next to Zhan and wrapped his arm around his shoulders, causing Haikuan laugh at him.

"ge ge what were you talking about with my husband? wish not mocking me together, it's already late, we'll take our leave now, for wedding night"

his words made Zhan jump up from sofa, hiding his blushing face  "are you crazy? how can you..."

"ok, ok just go to home"  Haikuan couldn't handle watching them anymore. Yibo hugged his brother and almost dragged scared Zhan out.

*****

Yibo's flat was one big mess, his clothes was thrown in every corner. there're too many legos and motorcycle photos on the wall.

"come on, do you ever clean your room? it's too messy"

"we can do it together later, as newlyweds"

"nonsense, seems like you love motorcycles do you know how to ride?"

"yes and I have one too, what about you?"

"I could never effort it"  Zhan smiled sadly, remembering his unfulfilled dreams. Yibo felt uncomfy thinking about the way to comfort him.

"you can still ride, you can ... ride me"

Zhan was speechless, unable to find proper words  " you

Zhan was speechless, unable to find proper words  " you... you... shameless"  shouted him and ran toward bathroom, loud hit sound startled Yibo.

"hei Zhan you can't enter through closed door"

Zhan glared at him and finally went in, leaving laughing Yibo back.

*****

Yibo was sitting on the bed, wearing over sized shirt and long boxers, holding his phone.

"what are you doing?"  asked Zhan peeking from behind

"just first day we're married and you already controlling me? I'm chatting with my brother, do you know your friend forced me to give Haikuan's phone number and he already flirting so hard"

"Cheng? omg this boy is crazy"  Zhan sat next to him, closing distance as he was trying to read messages. Yibo felt his heart going crazy, mesmerizing smell was coming from Zhan's wet hair and his milky skin. Yibo couldn't help but leaned closer and planted soft kisses on his forehead and cheek.

"Yibo you"   Zhan moved away glaring at him.

"ok I know I promise to take things slowly but do you really have to be this beautiful, seducing me like that?"

"boring"  pouted Zhan and covered himself with blanket unable to control his heartbeat. Yibo lay down too and tightly hold his waist from behind, burying face into his neck.

"Zhan you're too adorable, my heart is going to explode now

"Zhan you're too adorable, my heart is going to explode now. I feel very happy having you next to me"

"sweet dreams Yibo"  shyly whispered Zhan, placing Yibo's one hand on his chest and holding it tightly.

Note: i'm not calling Zhan "husband" cause he is going to be top. Just i don't like mentioning man as "wife" . I won't spoil you about this matter, see yourself later 😉