Chapter 13 Fast Recovery

It has been 4 months since that day and Selena was still a wreck. She spent less time with her friends and even much worse with her family. She'll fall asleep pretty much all the time on the couch for she felt crowded and cramped up inside her room. Selena woke up and notices that it wasn't her bed.  

"How did I get to the living room?" Selena rubbed her eyes and yawned. 

"You always sleep her nee-chan." she was startled by Leo entering the living room. 

"You scared me there for a second." she held her chest, feeling her heart beating a little fast. 

"Hn. So when are we gonna have breakfast?" Leo asked her while taking a seat opposite to Selena. 

"Oh yeah. What time is it?" she looked at the wall clock and it showed '9:30' and her eyes widen. 

"9:30?!" Selena's jaw dropped then she hurriedly got up of bed and ran towards the kitchen. 

"We don't have classes today." Selena stopped rampaging and looked at Leo confused. 

"It's Friday right? Why don't we have classes?" Selena was very confused. 

"Teachers' Seminar." Leo explained to her and she just nodded her head slowly. 

"hmm. I see, well that doesn't mean we can skip breakfast. What'd you like?" Selena put on her apron and tied her Hair up. 

"I'd like bacon and eggs please!" Leo raised his hand like a little kid wanting something from their mothers. 

"Then so be it." Selena opened the fridge and grabbed 4 strips of bacon and 8 eggs. She started the fire and placed 2 frying pans above the stove. 

"I'll get this ready in 10 minutes." She started to put oil on the pans then she threw in the bacon and it sizzled with each move of the ladle across the pan. 

"Great. I'll be in the living room if you need me." Leo exited the kitchen. 

"Yes!" Selena continued on cooking. While the bacon was cooking she cracked the eggs on the other pan and seasoned it with salt. A few more minutes later the food was cooked, she used the remaining minutes to whip up some hot chocolate and coffee.

"Leo! Breakfast's ready." Selena called out from the kitchen carrying the tray to the living room. 

"Kay! I'll just call Ryan and Liam-nii." Leo walked up the stairs and walked towards Ryan's room first, when he was in front of his door, Leo knocked 3 times.  

"Ryan-nii. Breakfast." no one answered from the other side. Leo knocked again but still no answer. He held the door knob and tried turning it and it did making him confuse, 

"why would Ryan-nii not lock his door at night?" he opened the door and took a step inside. 

"Ryan-nii?" Leo walked towards Ryan's bed, he did not turn on the light. As he moved forward he would see that the bed was flat and nothing or no one was lying down on it. 

"Ryan-nii?" He turned on the lights and was surprised to see an empty bed, he suddenly ran outside towards Liam's room and knocked quite loudly. 

"Liam-nii!!!" he screamed outside his door, and then he heard the lock click. The door opened slowly and you could see an irritated Liam. 

"What do you want?" he sounded annoyed. 

"Ryan-nii!" he pointed towards his room 

"So? What about him?" Liam adjusted his eyes to the light. 

"He's not in his room!" Liam's eyes widen. He pushed Leo aside and walked to Ryan's room and slammed it open, then his expression worsen. 

"Son of a-" he cursed under his breath. Liam massaged his temples and sighed quite heavily.