three.

BRIGHT LIGHTS WERE seen around the room,   the tv shined brightly along with the christmas lights in saoirses room

BRIGHT LIGHTS WERE seen around the room, the tv shined brightly along with the christmas lights in saoirses room. sadie, saoirse, and y/n sat on her bed as a movie played.

"tell us!" sadie spoke as she threw a piece of popcorn into the air, trying to catch it with her tongue but failed, which then fell onto her lap.

"what's the rush?" y/n questioned as she took off her socks and laid on saoirses pillow. "we've got all weekend."

"rush? you fucking had a dream!" saoirse responded. "like a dream-dream!"

y/n groaned as she picked up a stuffed animal bunny and stroked her hand against it. "finn, finn wolfhard. that's his name. he's beautiful...and different. very different, and i just-i just feel like he's the one. i know that sounds stupid, but i just feel it. like i've never and i mean it! never felt this way towards anyone else, i just know he's special."

sadie and saoirse looked over at y/n. and watched as a smile grew on her face just by the thought of him. they watched as y/n sat back up and blushed.

"he's tall, pale, and skinny. he has dark curls and beautiful freckles which are..."

"are you describing timothée?" saoirse asked as she watched y/n's smile wipe away.

"n-no! jesus saoirse! finn is not timothée! and he would not do what timothée did, i swear, and i just...fuck!" y/n screamed as she threw the stuffed animal on the floor and got up.

the two looked up and watched as y/n ran into saoirses bathroom. sadie then shoved saoirse, causing her to wince.

"why would you bring him up like that?" sadie questioned. "are you fucking stupid?"

"i didn't mean to!" saoirse replied as she laid her head into her hands and groaned loudly.

"well fuck!"

"sorry!"

y/n fell onto the floor as she held her knees close to her chest. she tried to fight the urge to cry, but she just couldn't stop herself. tears fell from her eyes as she hid her face.

"h-he's not timothée. he's not t-timmy." she whispered to herself as she felt her heart begin to beat faster. "no, he's not timothée! he's not!"

y/n continued to cry until she heard a soft knock on the bathroom door. y/n wiped away her tears and stood up, she looked in the mirror. she then splashed some water on her face and sighed.