one.

SHE SHOOK HER HAND annoyingly, her thoughts were too fast for her hand

SHE SHOOK HER HAND annoyingly, her thoughts were too fast for her hand. y/n picked up her pen again and continued to write, faster.

as the writing only became more aggressive, a small hole on the notebook paper appeared. "damn it!" she yelled as she continued to write.

the alarm on her phone rang, the same repeating song played. she reached for her phone and dismissed it, angrily getting back to her writing.

y/n laid her eyes on every word written, smiling widely at the memory of him. she laid her fingers on the delicate paper, brushing her hands against it.

"i'll find you." she whispered as she reread the text.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

17 MARCH, 2022

his name is finn wolfhard. he told me himself, his voice was raspy and friendly. he smiled as he told me it, i only looked up at him and sighed. he was so dreamy.

it started as a usual dream. i was with sadie and saoirse and we were having a picnic in the woods, by the small river.

we laid in our swimsuits, as the sun gleamed so brightly against our skin. i was flipping a page in my book when i first heard his laugh.

oh his laugh, it was lovely. i immediately looked up and believed that i saw an angel. he was tall, pale, skinny, and freckled.

he grinned as he watched his friends remove their shirts and jump into the clear water. but he only sat on a big rock, and let the water flow through his feet.

my eyes never did leave him. as much i tried, my gaze just didn't want to leave him. and he knew, he met eyes with me and grinned. oh he grinned.

but even if he looked back at me, i never did lose contact with him. i couldn't. i watched him walk towards me and i watched as he sat beside me.

sadie and saoirse were so focused on his friends that they didn't notice the curly head next to me. he smiled once more which made me blush.

that's when four simple yet powerful words came out of his mouth. the words that will change me forever. 'hi, i'm finn wolfhard.'

and then it ended. my dream, lucid. it all went away. but i do believe that i will see him, again. i think that he's the one, all though i'm not too sure. but i hope.

i need to know if he exists, if a boy with the name finn wolfhard exists. i will do whatever it takes to see if he's out there. i need him.

- y/n

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

that smile just couldn't leave her mind, she sat next to sadie while saoirse sat in front of them, the two eating their lunches. y/n glued her eyes to saoirse's lunchbox. his smile.

"right y/n..." sadie laughed as her elbow roughly touched y/n's arm.

she looked up and faced sadie. "w-what?"

"that men are gross! i just don't understand why they exist!"

"right!" y/n replied as she poked her plastic straw through the small hole in her apple juice box.

"what is up with you? you've been like this all morning. what happened?" saoirse questioned as the two girls eyed y/n to see if she showed any sign of emotion.

"what? no, nothing...i'm fine."

"it happened! it happened didn't it?" sadie yelled. "please tell me, it happened!"

y/n flinched as sadie laid her hand on y/n's shoulder. the two girls squealed as y/n blinked. "what? no! it didn't."

"you're lying." saoirse took a bite of a carrot.

"no i'm not. i-i just had a nightmare, that's all."

sadie and saoirse sighed, their smiles leaving their faces almost immediately. sadie then side hugged
y/n while saoirse got up from her seat and joined the hug.

"you'll get through this, i know it." sadie spoke.

"we won't ever leave your side, we love you." saoirse added.

"and i love you." y/n smiled.

"why didn't you tell us?" sadie questioned as the three pulled away from the hug.

y/n sighed. "well because, you know what happened last time."

sadie and saoirse watched as their friend frowned at the thought of her nightmares. which mostly likely included her ex-boyfriend. timothée chalamet. you see, timothée was an angel on earth but he wasn't exactly an angel from heaven.

and it took y/n months to find out who he really was. which made y/n question everything. it took her about one year, two months, and five days to recover from him. from their relationship.

"hey, you know not all people are like him. like iris, she was..." sadie began to speak but was interrupted by a kick on her leg. saoirse raised and eyebrow at sadie, who's eyes widened as she remembered who's name she just brought up.

y/n gulped as she remembered her past relationships. although she had hope in finn, she still wasn't sure about love. sometimes she thought love wasn't for her, but she didn't care, she felt like love was all she needed to survive.

"y/n, i'm sorry." sadie whispered.

y/n looked away from saoirse's hand and faced sadie. "it's okay, it's all in the past." y/n then got up and threw away her apple juice box. it's all in the past.