Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)

Start from the beginning

"No, you cannot, I will make you love me more and more each day. Bo Bo, please don't leave me".

Seeing how much he truly loves me move my heart so much. I hold his face and plant a kiss on his forehead and I link his forehead to mine.

"Zan Zan, I know I am inexperience in love, but you are my first and will be my last. I know in my heart I can never love another person. So, please don't laugh at me and love me back, totally and completely. I know how it feels when I love you and thought you had a girlfriend. My heart aches so so much' I tears up as I remembered those awful days of pain and hurt when I realized I love him.

"BoBo, I will never laugh at you, you are the purest soul in this earth. I have a crush, it is never LOVE, it cannot even compare to a fraction of the LOVE I have for you, you took over my life completely and totally. Wherever I am in my business trip, all I could think of, is how to get home  fast because I just wanted to see you. I stalked you even when you are in my home. I am so hopelessly and helplessly in love you, my little 'crazy Housekeeper'.

"Please don't you ever leave me" Xiao Zan had tears in his eye and I truly believes that he loves me so much. I lean my head in his chest and I hear the best music in my life, his erotic heart that is beating for me.

"I have to go home" I told Xiao Zan. Zan began to panic and hug me so tightly.

"NO, NO, please don't leave me. I am a dead person without you" Xiao Zan was at the verge of sobbing.

"Zan baby, I am not leaving, I will never leave you but I think I need to home and see my parents. They might be longing to see me too. Can..you..come..with ..me" I look down as I was absolutely shy because asking him to go home with me meaning I accepted him as my boyfriend.

I felt like something has possessed Xiao Zan because he carry me up by my waist and both of us start spinning in circle.

"I am so happy, of course I will come with you baby" When he put my down I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and run down the stairs or we will miss having breakfast and instead we have lunch.

Mrs Lam and Mr Lam were both anxiously waiting for me. When they saw me running down laughing with Xiao Zan chasing me playfully. They clasps their hands together in great joy.

"Oh my Bodie, I am so happy to see you" Mrs Lam gave me a big hug and Mr Lam came and hug both of us.

"Heyyy, I think no one loves me here anymore" Xiao Zan stands at the side and pout.

"Oh Gosh, you can't do that" I laughingly point at Xiao Zan

"Why?" Xiao Zan asks me.

"Because only me allow to be CUTE AND ADORABLE BODIE, you must maintain being the CEO of Xiao Enterprise, stern and ugly looking" all of us burst into laughter including Zan. He came and tickles me till I surrender

"You know, you can never be ugly right, my Prince" I kiss his ears and I told him. Zan smile so sweetly at me.

When we reached home, my mom came running after me.

"Bo Baby, mom missed you" I quickly gives her a tight hug. Then I turn to my dad and he opens his arm for me for a hug as well.

To my surprise, my brother Hai Kuan and Mei Yan are also here. Both of them came and hug me as well.

"Oh little brother, if you are still not coming home, I will have to break into the Xiao Mansion and demand him to hand over you. We missed you so much and I think he is selfish to keep you for himself ONLY". My brother as usually teased me non-stop, we do light punches with each other as this is our playful ways since young.