Chapter 5 ~ Diagon Alley

I walked back up to my bed room and put on the black cloak that was in my wardrobe and went back down stairs to see Remus wearing a burgundy cloak with gold lines at the bottom and Beth wearing one of the same colour but with little planets around the bottom I looked in awe at them they were beautiful.

Remus laghed "The three of you will get one in your house colour for next year." He smiled, "We were in Gryffindor."

"Oh ok but they are really cool." I said

And then Harry and Maddy came down wearing the same black cloak as me.

"Ok are we all ready!" Said Beth as she walked over to the fire place and picked up a pot filled with a greenish grey powder. "This is floo powder all you have to do is take a handful and thro it into the fire and say where you want to go very clearly, who wants to go first? I think that Remus should go first and then you three and then me how about that?" 

And then Remus took a handful and chucked it in the fire and said very clearly "Diagon Alley!" And stepped into the fire and disappeared I was next and done exactly as Remus did and stepped in and I felt like I was being stuffed into a pipe and I ended up standing beside Remus in a pub called The Leaky Caldron and the next thing I knew Maddy was stand beside me and so was Beth but no Harry.

"Where is Harry?" I asked

"He was coming behind Maddy." Beth said a worried expression on her face.

"We better go into diagon alley to look for him, I think I know where he might have ended up." Remus said with a grim expression on his face. We went through the back of the pub and Beth tapped a brick in the wall and wall started to become an archway.

"Wow." Both me and Maddy said in sync.

"Nope we are not have in a repeat of last time." Said Beth with a smile.

Remus went to look for Harry and Beth took us shopping for our school supplies. She took maddy to get her wand and then left her to take me to Madame Malkin's to get my robes. I stepped up on the little box while a witch took measurements there was a girl with lots of brown bushy hair  and buck teeth standing beside me getting her robes fitted as well and I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hi I'm Evalyn Potter what's your name? Are you going to Hogwarts to?" I said smiling.

"Hi I'm Hermione and yes I'm going to Hogwarts too! Can we be friends? I haven't met many people who are going to Hogwarts too." She said smiling back at me.

"Sure!"

"That's great! Do you wanna come round with me?"

"I'll ask my mum but we have to meet up back at Florean's ice cream parlour if you want to come and meet my brother Harry and my sister Madelyn!"

And when me and Hermione were finished getting measured and had payed I walked with her and her parents to Florean's. 

"Evalyn we found Harry!" Maddy shouted as she waved at me, " Who's that?" she said as we got over to her.

"I'm Hermione nice to meet you you must be Madelyn am I right?"

"Yes I'm Madelyn but you can call me maddy!" She said with a smile.

"Harry are you alright?" I said worried.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little dusty." He said laughing a bit.

"That's good."

"Ok kids I'm going to take maddy and Eva you two know where you are going you are just going to swap. Remus is going to take Harry to get his pet. Ok everyone sorted!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So I'm splitting the Diagon Alley part into two bits bc there is just so much to write! But I am seriously considering deleting or stop writing the book bc I'm not getting any support or feed back so yeah sorry for the late update I kinda forgot about it with schoolwork and  all.

Stay Safe,

                 Galaxy xox