After few minutes passed, a gang enter the classroom... surprisingly it was Sunaina & Kartik with Mitali, Priyank and others...

Seeing Sameer, Sunaina went straight to him and said, "Hi Hero... tum bhi isi class mein ho...wow ab aayega asli maja college life ka... school mein toh dobara tum se mulaqat hi nahin ho paayi" she said eyeing to others that how because of them Sameer insulted her

Looking towards all other, she continued, "lagta hai sab namune isi class mein hai... koi nahin, I will see everyone" gave a death glare to Naina, which was noticed by Sameer

Before he could say anything to her, Professor entered in the classroom and all sits back to their seats.

JBR : Good Morning students... I am your Accounts Professor and you can call me JBR. So firstly, lets introduce each other. While seeing the register, he said, "Let's start with the topper of this year... not only from Ahmedabad but from the entire State and this is Naina Agarwal..."

All clap for her but her smile was lost somewhere. She was sitting point blank as she had lost the ability to think and react.

JBR : Congrats Naina.. vaise mujhe Principal Madam ne tumhare baare mein bataya tha... Its glad that you are in my class, I am really feeling proud of you. All the best for your new journey..."

Naina (in low voice) : Thank You JBR...

Everyone appreciate her intelligence and feels proud of her, but three persons were seeing her with different feelings ... totally lost... Sunaina, Kartik with anger and jealous and our Mr hero lovingly, lost in his dreamland with her...😊

After a brief intro session happen with all students and JBR starts his first lecture of the session.

In whole class of one hour, which seems too long for our love bird. Sameer was continuously looking towards her. He hardly paid any attention in the class what all JBR teach them. He could only see the side of her face, but the sight of her had already given him butterflies in his stomach, nonetheless.

Here Naina's condition was also not less than worst... she was aware of his intense gaze on her, she looks at him with side eyes, to feel two pairs of eyes staring her.... His smile and his damn eyes again, the kind that made her feel as if she was the only girl meant for him... His eyes were full of emotions that were too complicated to explain.

Once class gets over, boys again move towards the girls sitting in row besides them...

Munna Pandit, "yaar humein toh laga tha ki college mein aakar masti karenge par yahaan toh pehle din hi itana pada diya.. mere dimaag mein to kuchh bhi nahin gaya"

Swati hit on his head, "dimaag mein toh tab kuchh jayega na jab dimaag hoga... tumhara vaise bhi is department mein haath thoda tight hai..." they all laughed and keep on teasing each other...

Swati asked surprisingly, "arey Preeti, tujhe kya hua... lagta hai tu bhi aaj ke pehle lecture se hi sadme mein chali gayi"

Preeti was also totally lost and not able to handle or can say digest the happening going on... too much concerned for Naina and cannot see her in this broken state...

Preeti : Nahin yaar, aisi toh koi baat nahin hai.. bas pehla lecture itna boring hoga yeh nahin pata tha...

Till then next professor entered and again they all settled down on their seats ...

After an hour, lecture finished and all sigh in relieved, "yaar lagta hai aaj hi sab kuchh pada denge..."

Swati : Yaar mujhe toh bahut bhookh lagi hai.. chalo canteen chalte hai

Sameer gets happy to listen this idea thinking, "lagta hai be ab Naina se baat karne ka mauka mil jaayega... lagta hai kuchh jyada hi shocked ho gayi hai mujhe dekh kar.. tabhi itani chup si hai... kuchh bol hi nahin rahi kisi se bhi" he was quiet surprised seeing her so quiet and even Preeti is also behaving very different

Munna : Haan chalo, chalte hai.. tum sab bhi hamare saath hi chalo na.. aakhir hum sab ab ek hi group hai..." saying this, boys start walking out from class and waiting for girls to join them.

Preeti looks towards Naina and ask slowly, "kya karen?" she never wanted Naina to be uncomfortable for anything

Naina assures her, "Preeti tu jaa... I am fine here... mein yahin kuchh kha lungi... Please mere liye tu ja..."

Preeti understood and nodded in yes and join the gang outside the class.

Pandit asked seeing her coming alone, "Preeti, Naina kahan hai.. voh nahin aayegi.."

Preeti shook her head, "Naina, nahin voh uska man nahin hai.. chalo hum chalte hai..."

Munna after thinking a while said, "ek minute mein abhi aaya" he went back to class and go straight to Naina and talked with her for few minutes...

Later he joined all and said, "chalo lets go.... aur haan Preeti voh Naina tujhe bula rahi hai.. tu usase milkar aa jana.. hum canteen mein hai..."

Preeti came back rushing to her and see Naina is wrapping her books and keeping it back in her bag.

Preeti : Kya hua... kahaan ja rahi hai tu achanak...

Naina : Preeti, please mujhe ghar jaana hai.. mein aur thodi der yahaan nahin ruk sakti.. please

Preeti : It's okay.. chal mein bhi chalti hun tere saath.. tujhe akela nahin chhod sakti iss haal mein..

Naina : Nahin Preeti, tu ne promise kiya tha ki meri wajah se tu kabhi apni khushiyan compromise nahin karegi... tu ja aur sab ke saath enjoy kar... mein chali jaaungi akele

Preeti : Paagal mat ban.. mere liye tujhse jyada important kuchh nahin hai..

Naina : dekh agar tu ne aisa kiya to mein kal se college nahin aaungi.. phir soch le tu

Preeti : Tu na bahut buri hai.. hamesha aisa hi karti hai.. chal theek hai dhyan se jaana aur mein jaldi ghar aa jaaungi... bye

Naina came out from college building and took auto from college gate and headed towards home. The moment she left the premises, tears welled up in her eyes as memories flashed by of today... with a jerk she came back to her sense and see her house ... she gets down, paid to auto and went inside.

Here Preeti joined them in Canteen, and they had their meals except the one who is now least bother to have a single bite... he was missing her presence and surprised seeing Preeti coming back alone and not concerned even for Naina. With making excuse he rushes back to class and found it empty. Naina was nowhere...

Finally, all joined back in class and after two back to back classes all got tired and left for their home with so many mixed emotions.