Chit

2nd Day –

Everyone was super excited in school as its Cricket finale and for other sports activities as well..

Naina & Swati took the charge today to host as it's a big day for Munna and Pandit being opening batsman. Preeti also extended her support as she was free now as not participating in any other event.

Sameer keep on looking for Naina and wants to clear his mind and heart before going to ground. He keeps on searching her everywhere but didn't find her.. while crossing the corridor suddenly a little girl of junior class approached him and called : aap Sameer bhaiya hi ho na XI class ke...

Sameer asked surprisingly : yes, why, what happen...

Girl gave him a chit and ran from there... Sameer stood there in confusion and keep on calling her, but she was all gone.. He opened the chit and a vast smile crept on his face...

"Thank You & All The Best"👍

Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens

Sameer jumped in air with a loud and happy voice : "Iska matlab voh nujhse naraaz nahin hai..... oh god thank you thank you thank you so much...." He kissed the chit and place it near his heart. He stood there for some time knowing she must be watching him from somewhere but doesn't want to embarrass her and ruffing his hairs, he headed towards the ground to join the team.

Naina was all watching standing behind the pillar... She wants to thank him for saving her yesterday but has no courage to do so by face. Finally using her topper mind, she writes a chit and gave it to a girl and asked her to give it to Sameer. Seeing him happy and dancing, jumping after reading her chit, she too feels like dancing, but she controls herself. Now after that they both are happy seeing that they are not angry with each other

Swati made the announcement and match starts with loud hooting and shouting from each side... Munna & Pandit came for opening after first inning complete. But unluckily Pandit got catch out in second over only and back to pavilion. Arjun came to bat next and annoyed seeing Naina standing with others cheering up for the team. He got catch out on her first ball itself. Naina feels bad for him. While going back, he glances with anger at Naina and moved... after that Sameer took the charge and score good runs with Munna and they both took the match till winning.

Being the highest scorer, Sameer becomes the Man of the Match and his team wins the trophy🎉

All cheer up and celebrate their win, but Arjun was not happy with this sudden move and feel jealous with Sameer a bit

That day also proved lucky for PVKM as they win in few other sports participated as well.

After event, core organizing team starts preparation for next day event. Naina was already too much engrossed in preparation, practicing hard for dance, debate & speech competition, she got more exhausted while standing whole day in ground boosting team and was not well since morning. She got so tired till evening that not left with any energy to stand even but still helping Swati and Preeti in auditorium

Preeti: Itna kaam karegi to yahi hoga na... khaana bhi to theek se nahin khaati... pata nahin kaun sa bhoot sawaar rehta hai.. mana kiya tha aaj school aane ke liye par pata nahin kaun sa mahaan kaam karna tha aaj jo kal nahin ho sakta tha....

Naina (in her heart) : aaj uska Match tha, wish kiye bina kaise rah jaati... aur phir usse thanks bhi to bolna tha... kitna khush ho gaya tha dekha tha maine......

Swati: Naina kya soch rahi hai, kal teri speech aur debate competition hai aur teri tabiyat aaj aisi hai... chal tu ghar ja, baaki ka mein dekh lungi.." saying this she touched her head and said: Yaar tera fever to aur bad gaya hai... dekh kitna jal raha hai..

Preeti : Chal hum ghar chalte he.. Swati baaki ka tu dekh lena..

Swati : Haan tum jao. I will take care. Waise bhi Munna pandit bhi abhi aa jayenge meri madad ke liye

Saying this Naina, Preeti left from school...

Munna, Pandit came to auditorium for helping the girls with Sameer

Munna : Arey Swati tu akeli kar rahi hai sab kuchh ...... baaki sab kahan hai

Swati : Naina Preeti abhi yahin thi... abhi abhi ghar gayi hai, maine hi jabardsti bheja hai, actually, Naina ki tabiyat theek nahin thi. Use kaafi tej bukhar tha to maine usse jaane ko kaha..

Munna : are achanak kaise bukhaar ho gaya.. subah to theek hi lag rahi thi

Swati : Nahin Munna, usse subah bhi bukhar tha, maine to kaha tha ki aaj sirf sports he to voh ghar jaake rest karle par boli nahin aaj kuchh jaruri kaam hai jise poora karna jaruri hai, isliye school aa gayi,

(with concern) : ab pata nahin kal tak thik hogi ki nahin, kal uski speech aur debate hai jo har saal voh hi jitati hai.. hey bhagwan usse jaldi se theek kar dena... varna usse bahut bura lagega agar participate nahin kar paayi toh... usaki saari mehnat bekaar jayegi....

Sameer got the hint of her important work ...... to wish him good luck... he felt happy knowing that for someone he becomes so special that she didn't even bother about her health... but feel bad about listening that she is not well. He was feeling so helpless that he can't even check that if she reaches home safely... has she taken the medicine or not...

After that they complete all pending jobs and left for their home

In evening, all three celebrate their success with Nanu and enjoy whereas Sameer was too much worried about Naina and gets very restless that he is not getting any source to know about her well being😞

Kuchh Ankahi Baateinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें