🔱🔱 ch 26. Scared

Start from the beginning

" I will never leave you baby. I love you too much to even think about it. And i'm never going to cheat on you. Don't you trust me enough to even think i'd do that? We've been through a lot of things from your issue with Jaehyun to Yeri's.. I think our love is stronger than anything babe." he was looking at me deep with his lovely orbs. I swear he could melt me with it.

I nodded and felt a pang of guilt as I look at him, biting my lower lips. I looked down feeling a little mad about myself for not giving him the time but I do have some good reasons as well since it was purely because of work and time wasn't enough. " I know. I...... i was just scared that you'd leave me behind coz i wasn't a good girlfriend. I wasn't there all the time. Silly me, didn't even look at the pictures. I was too overwhelmed by my emotions that i didn't even check the news. I only saw it in the car while we're on our way to the dorm."

He use his palms to push my chin up so he can look me in the eyes again and a grin is on his face." Silly. I do admit im still a bit angry because you snap last time and I'm sorry if i was blinded by my anger that i didn't contact you for more than a week. I swear it was hell for my babe. My hyungs scolded me several times and i had to face with lectures about PRIDE101. " he chuckled remembering all his hyungs scoldings and telling him that if he keeps on ignoring me he'd probably lose me in the and and being prideful won't do anything good in our relationship. I giggled on the thought that he's hyungs probably put him in a hot spot which i bet they did.

"I'm sorry for doubting you and our relationship babe. I promise to be stronger and to trust on our love." i finally said. Jungkooks been the best thing that happened to my life for the past 3 years and i won't exchange him for anything in this world.

"I love you baby." he said and kiss me tenderly.

"I love you too babe." i smiled and answered his kisses.

We were laying on his bed after we had some nice warm shower after an intense love making while watching our favorite Netflix show when he suddenly pop a question.

" Did the girls know you're here babe? Where you allowed to go out after the news?" he asked while munching some popcorn

I turned to face him, "Fucked! I totally forgot to tell them I'll be staying over. I just toss my bags in the room and rush out of our dorms." I said as i tried to take my phone in my purse. Shock on the 72 missed calls and 63 messages.

I laugh at all the messages the girls has. Scolding me on my behavior and for leaving them unattended though they understand but i should have told them coz YG will surely contact us. Which he did. Our manager contacted Jisoo since he can't reached me and I should be in the office first thing in the morning.

I swear the smile on my face subsided knowing i'll be talking to YG sajangnim in the morning. I told everything to Jungkook and i can't help but be scared of what will happened. Although our dating ban has lifted already, YG sajangnim will probably still be angry because he wasn't notified about it first.

Jungkook hugged me tight. "Don't worry. I'll come with you." he calmly said as he brush his fingers to my locks.

"You will?" looking at him asking for assurance.

He gave me a peck and nodded. "I promise. We're in this together."

Heaving a sigh, i admit it would be nerve wrecking but i'll be fine coz Jungkook will be by my side.

" Thank you babe.

" My pleasure. ALWAYS."

Hi loves,

Hi loves,

This is just a short update

but hope you all like it.

I'm sorry that this ff

Has been neglected.

I honestly forgot.

Thanks for all those

Readers who constantly

reminds me, lmao.

Love u all!

xoxo

Varl🌹🍃