"Hi, how are you?" He asked as he hugged me back.

"I'm really good and you?"

"Good, a bit tired from the flight."

"I can imagine. So are you ready to go to lunch?" I inquired.

"Yes, I'm starving."

"Me too, so follow me." I directed as we made our way to the other elevators that were just across from the ones he had descended from. Since those ones were to go up to the rooms and the other ones to go into the underground parking. After we got to my car, Harry opened the door for me, such a gentleman, before going over to the passengers side.

"So, where are we going?" He asked as soon as he got in.

"Well, since you're in Mexico, and in Monterrey precisely, I'm taking you to one of my favorite restaurants. They have carne asada and cabrito, the local specialties."

"Sounds delicious." Harry answered as we made our way to the restaurant. Since this was a fancier restaurant and it was catered to adults, no one payed a lot of attention to Harry. We just had one fan encounter and another mom taking pictures, which according to Harry, was less than he had imagined. The food was delicious, Harry loved it. And then we headed back to the hotel because Harry had to leave for the venue with his team. We had half an hour before he had to leave so we Facetimed Niall and the three of us chatted for a while.

"I'll see you in an hour." Harry spoke as he kissed my cheek goodbye.

"Yeah. Can I call you when we get there? I don't want to get lost or have trouble getting in."

"Sure, of course. Call me and I'll come get you."

"Perfect, see you in a bit."

"Bye."

I headed back to my house to pick up Valen and Victoria. I texted both of them about an hour ago and told them I had a surprise for them. Victoria was going to meet us at our house so that we could all go together to their surprise.

"I'm home." I hollered as soon as I opened the door.

"We're here already." Valentina called back.

"Hi." I heard Victoria exclaim before I even opened the door to my room to find both of them sitting on my bed listening to Harry's music. They thought that we had nosebleed seats, since those were our original seats, but I was going to surprise them with front row tickets right before the concert. The reason we had such bad seats was because the resellers got ahold of the majority of the tickets and barely left tickets for the fans, and then they were selling them for 3x the price. My plan was to give out our tickets for free to any fans we found outside the arena that weren't able to get tickets.

"Let's get going." I told them as they both sprung out of the bed and hurried to my car.

"So, what's the surprise?" Valentina asked excitedly while I drove.

"It's a surprise." I retorted.

"It has something to do with Harry right?" Vic inquired.

"I won't tell you."

"Oh, so it has to do with him. Otherwise you would've told us that it wasn't about him." Valentina chimed in. She was pretty smart.

"Shut up." Was all I mustered.

15 minutes later we were outside the arena and while they both fangirled in the car I went outside to call Harry and let him know we were here. Not wanting him to hear the two crazy girls I had with me, I was afraid he would change his mind about us watching soundcheck.

"Hi Harry." I greeted him as soon as he picked up.

"Hey Soph. Are you here yet?"

"Yeah, we're in the parking lot."

"Great. Do you see the giant screen on one of the sides of the arena?" He asked as I looked around and spotted it.

"Yeah, I do."

"Right beneath it, there's a gate, I'll meet you guys there."

"Perfect, thanks Harry."

"No problem." He told me before hanging up.

I opened the door to the car again to find Vic and Valen chanting: "We're gonna see Harry Styles, Harry Styles, Harry Styles..." Cracking me up.

"Get your asses out and please behave yourselves, or there won't be a surprise." I spoke in between laughs, losing all of my bad cop credibility. The both got out of the car and continued fangirling. "Guys, seriously. Please don't embarrass me or make me regret bringing you." I pleaded.

"Nobody can hear us Sofiaa." Valentina told me as she continued singing Harry's songs, with Vic joining in on the chorus. I made them stop about 10 meters away from the door and held both of their hands to get their attention.

"Okay, listen. Please, please, please behave yourselves. I'm about to take you to Harry's soundcheck, but I'm pretty sure he can kick us out whenever he wants if you bother him."

"Oh my god really?" Victoria squealed.

"Thank you, you're the best sister ever." Valen exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Yes, now let's get going." I told them as we approached the gate, where I saw a tall figure standing in the shade: Harry. My sister and Vic recognized him when we were closer and they both squeezed my hands, clearly trying to suppress their screams.

"You made it." Harry smiled as he opened the gate for us.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed. "This is my sister Valentina and this is my friend Victoria." I introduced them as Harry went to hug them both. And they were beyond thrilled, they were both Harry girls, and I was more than happy that I could give them the chance to spend time with Harry. It felt amazing, I just hope they behave and don't embarrass me. After they all hugged and greeted each other Harry spoke:

"Let's go inside. Soundcheck starts in 5 minutes." Valentina and Victoria just nodded and smiled while we followed him inside. They were already so thrilled and this was only their first surprise, how would they react when I told them we had front row seats?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? It's finally Harry's concert in Soph's city! How cute was that she surprised her sister and best friend? I hope Harry doesn't have to move anymore tour dates, and that he will be able to perform and isn't forced to cancel or something! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr