i

"did you hear? james potter was rejected by lily evans!"
"again?!"
"no it's different this time!"

every week, there was someone new to talk about. new rumors led to a lot of gossip. this weeks poor victim was james potter, a gryffindor fifth year who was rejected by his longtime crush lily evans. this was nothing new seeing as james asks lily out in front of everyone every day and she always publicly rejects him so why were they talking about it now?

georgia delilah rose was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't even know where she was going. she almost bumped into a rude ravenclaw who told her to "watch where you're going".

walking to her next class, she let her thoughts drift once more as she let her feet walk her down the familiar path to the charms classroom.

why is this news to them anyways they see it happen every day

georgia rose was a curious girl who likes to go out of her way to get answers. she was a self-proclaimed "seeker of truth".

she passed by an empty corridor and heard someone crying quietly. the half blooded hufflepuff was never one to just walk by a situation like this and looked around to see who was crying.

she tried to walk as quietly as she could so she wouldn't scare the person.

she stood in front of the person and saw it was a boy.
"are you okay?" she asked. and then she mentally face palmed, of course he weren't okay he was crying

the crying boy lifted his head to reveal

"james?"