Chapter 13 - Confessions

Comincia dall'inizio

"I do. He's amazing. I love him so much but I'm worried about his home life," I say which piques Orion's interest.

"Do you want to elaborate?"

"He's involved in a dodgy family business and I'm scared he's going to get hurt. He's terrified of his dad but he can't get out of the business," I say and Orion frowns.

"Is he living with his dad?" He asks.

"Yeah, most of his family live in a mansion," I explain.

"How old is he?" Orion asks.

"He's 20, why?"

"Why doesn't he move in with you?"

"I'd want him to but he can't because his dad won't let him yet," I explain.

"Oh, well the best you can do is be supportive and let him know you're there for him."

"I know, I'm just so worried about him," I sigh.

"You're doing the best you can, but you've got to take care of yourself first. You don't want to sacrifice your mental health worrying for him. I've noticed a pattern, that you neglect yourself for others. You did it with Marcus, now you're doing it for Vincent. Please tell your boyfriend how you're feeling so he can help you."

The rest of the session is okay, Orion makes me realise I'm not planning suicide because of Vin which is nice to think of. Maybe I'm finally getting better.

"Ciao dolcezza," Vincent says into the phone when I call him.

"Hey sweetheart, can you come over? I need to talk to you," I say as I get into the car with Marcus.

"Of course. Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine, I just need to tell you something," I say.

"Okay, I will see you soon," he says and I hang up.

"What are you telling him?" Marcus asks.

"About Adrian. Orion thinks it would help me to let him know," I say and Marcus nods as he drives me home.

"Can I meet him?"

"Maybe another time, I'd like to be alone when I tell him."

"I understand, but I have to meet him at some point," Marcus says and I nod.

"You will. But you have to be nice to him," I say and Marcus laughs.

"I'm always nice."

"You can be grumpy," I tease.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks with a pointed look.

"Sorry, I meant to say you're wonderful," I say sarcastically.

"That's right, I am."

"I beg to differ, when you were my sub you were a little devil," I say and he blushes.

"We don't talk about that anymore," he grumbles.