#Imagine 5 (J)

Imagine you being jealous of Tanya Green flirting with your boyfriend Jonny you two having an argument him telling he loves you for the first time.

It's another Friday at the Goodman household, you'd travelled with Jonny and Adam you zoned out while they was bickering about something that happened during the week.

You got out the car not taking a second to greet your second mother, Jackie who was stood at the door frame yelling at Martin about not having a top on, again. You grew close as you come over every Friday and her finding out you was officially dating Jonny.

"oh Y/N would you believe Martin is outside without a top on again because he's" she was about to finish of her sentence when the boys had finished for her.

"Boiling?" they said in sync with a smirk on there faces with you smiled at the family.

"It's bloody boiling" Martin says as Jackie signs getting you all the come in to the kitchen leaving Martin outside.

"Oh boys, Y/N we've got a guest coming" she said excitedly. Making you and the boys carious.

"Tanya Green" she said while the boys groaned at who it was.

** time skip

You was all finishing up dinner now eating dessert Crumble was your favourite. However, you've been distracted all night by the fact that Tanya kept flirting with your boyfriend. You'd had enough and excused yourself to the kitchen with Jonny following your trail.

"Y/N? You okay?" He said as you grabbed yourself a glass of water.

"I'm fine" you said bluntly while you drank your water.

"Y/N, I know when you're lying" he said as he took a step closer to you.

You signed. "She's flirting with you Jonny. Yes I'm jealous of her I can't stand seeing her flirting with you and feeling like I'm not with having you anymore" you finally admitted it.

"Is that's how you've been feeling? Because believe me y/n you'd be the last person I'd want to hurt" he said taking your chin in his hand lifting it up to look in his eyes.

"Because I love you y/n" you blinked a few times, he said it. He loved you. You smiled at him. "I love you too Jonny" she said because leaning up and planting a soft kiss on his lips.