Kageyama Tobio x Male!Reader

⚠️Art is not mine⚠️

Requested by: no one

*Third Person POV*

"TOBIOOOOOO!!!" was what rang through the gym during afternoon practice at Karasuno. The team tensed up from the unsuspected noise. Kageyama turned around to see his boyfriend of 2 years at the entrance of the gym with his hands on his hips.

Kageyama immediately sighed and turned back around. "Tobio thats a rude way of greeting your loving boyfriend." stated [Y/N]. Everyone froze for a minute before Hinata let out a screech.

————————————————

"Kageyama you had a boyfriend and you never told any of us." Sugawara said with furrowed eyebrows (hes pressed his kid didn't tell him anything😔).  Kageyama just sat there with his hands on his knees and a slight blush on his face. [Y/N] sat there next to him trying to suppress his laughter.  Hinata just stood next to Sugawara and Daichi just glaring at [Y/N], he just wanted to know one thing. "How tall are you?" is what left Hinata's mouth. [Y/N] raised an eyebrow and then smirked, "I'm 6'5" he stated with hands on his hips. Hinata's glare hardened, but then got a smack on the head by Daichi.  "Sorry about him uh......" "Oikawa [Y/N." Everyone just stared after hearing the surname.

Kageyama was still just sitting there trying to wrap his head around why his boyfriend would be here. "Why are you here [Y/N]" asked Kageyama. "Welllll Tobio I wanted to pick you up from practice and meet your team that you speak so highly of" stated
[Y/N]. Kageyama once again just sighed.  "Uh Oikawa-san, are you related to Oikawa Tōru?" Yamaguchi asked. "Uh yea, he's actually my cousin" [Y/N] replied while ruffling his hair. "Alright everyone go get changed" everyone started filing to the club room, [Y/N] waited outside the door until everyone was out. That is everyone except for Kageyama. He immediately went in to see Tobio with no shirt on tying his shoes. [Y/N] went up behind Kageyama and slammed him against the wall, Tobio immediately wrapped his legs around [Y/N]'s waist.

*[Y/N]'s POV*

I put my hands on Tobio's thighs to support him and slammed my lips against his.  He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my hair a little bit. I was just about to shove my tongue in his mouth but I was interrupted.

*Third Person POV*

Hinata forgot his phone in the club room so he went back to get it.  He opened the door and what he saw made his eyes bulge. 
[Y/N] turned his head to see the little ball of sunshine just standing there frozen.  Kageyama buried his face into [Y/N]'s chest. Him and Hinata just stared at each other before Hinata grabbed his phone and mumbled a quick "sorry" and then ran out.

———————————————

Kageyama walked into the gym the next day limping a little. Tsukishima noticed and smirked "I see the King had fun in the club room with his muse." he said. Kageyama froze before yelling "HINATA BOKE!!!!!"

A/N,

Sorry it took so long to actually post a one-shot lmao. Most of the readers are gonna be a Seme, unless a uke reader is requested.  Requests are open so if you have a request just comment on the first chapter. Other than that thanks for reading

Sincerely, Author-chan