I shook my head. Akin is an idiot, a certified one.

We both started walking towards the locker. From a distance, I could see Michelle standing outside the locker room. She was talking to someone. The person made to enter the locker room and she grabbed his hands. The later yanked her hands away and made to open the door. It was locked because he moved away from the door and jambed his whole body unto the door.

He was trying to break the door.

'Isn't that Caleb? Why on earth is he trying to break the door? And what's Michelle doing there?'

Akin asked and I broke into a run.

Maybe Jade was trapped inside.

Why was Michelle trying to stop Caleb from opening the door for her?

My thoughts broke into a thousand one as I finally got to the door just when Caleb finally broke it down.

Nothing prepared me for what I saw.

I followed Caleb's eyes to see Jade laying on the floor, her eyes were closed, her shorts were pulled down, a guy was leaning over her.

I saw red.

I heard Akin curse underneath his breath as he moved to where they were. I closed my eyes, willing the sight in front of me to disappear. I opened them again. This was no dream or mirage

Jade was still laying on the floor, the guy stood up from her as in slow motion. Akin took off his top to cover Jade and he turned back to punch the guy. It happened so fast he did not see it coming.

He fell down and spat out blood.

'WTF? I've not even done anything to her.'

I don't know what propelled me but the next thing I knew, I was punching the boy. I punched him till my knuckles started to hurt, till almost all his face was covered with blood. I don't know how long I punched him until I felt someone grabbed my hands.

'You're going to kill him'

I turned back to look at Caleb. I shrugged his hands off and stood up. Jade was still laying down, eyes closed. She was making small jerky sounds from her mouth. She was so small, so fragile and staring down at her like that broke my heart.

I don't know when I turned back and kicked the boy again. The force made him fly unto the wall.

'This isn't football.'

I ignored Caleb as I stood down beside Jade. Akin was pacing the entire length of the room, hands in his hair, muttering the f word over and over again. Someone screamed at the entrance and I did not need to know it was Hana. She ran over to where we were.

'Jade, please look at me. Look at me.'

She was crying now.

I propelled Jade up, her eyes were still closed and she had trouble breathing.

'She is having a panic attack.'

Akin said and stood down beside me.

'Jade, breathe. Try to breathe. Focus on my voice. Hmm hmm?'

She did nothing, her eyes still closed. There was no movement from her at all. I glanced at Akin at the same time he glanced at me.

'We have to get her to the sick bay.'

I picked her up and ran to the sick bay, Akin and Hana hot on my trails. Luckily for us, the nurse was just locking the door when we got there. She quickly opened the door and I laid Jade on the bed.