Attack of the Ladoos Prt1

Hello people. My first story here so you better like it!!;)

Oh and... if you see the word *LADOO* in this story, it's means an indian sweet... and no I'm not indian but its a funny word so I'd like to share it!!:D

Enjoy!:)

__________________________________________________________

One sunny day there was a party. The party was at a massive pool that Ben's family owned.

Everyone there were having endless fun, but then a Ladoo with a bling-bling and cool sunglasses came to ruin it. He flew down from the sky and landed right on the diveboard.

Ben looked up confused, but it was too late.

There was already a bunch of ladoos pouring from the sky, randomly.

Then the so called fight began.

The ladoos were wikedly punched each and every person. Instead of people eating the tasty, yellow-sphered hooligans, the ladoos were eating them.

The pool no longer had fresh, clean water but red, cold blood.

And so finally the war ended...

Remains of bodies were dragging themselves away from the naughty delinquents.

All the ladoos grew wild for their victory and took over the pool party, but there were to many of them. So half of them went to find another pool.

Those half used the G.P.S in their mini remote control car and soon they were on the roll.

When they reached the pool, they met other people.

A small boy named Greg saw them first. He screamed and all the humans took action.

Each of them held a weapon; forks, spatulas, toy cars, and hockey sticks.

There were still more ladoos then the people but that never stoped them.

There were so much bloody, gorey stuff going on.

One person called all his contacts on his cellphone, so they could help.

Eventually, the people won. All the ladoos got eaten except the ladoo with the bling-bling.

_________________________________________________

Stay tuned for part 2 people:) Haha! Remember comment/vote/fan!!