silver

Violets pov

"Hello," I say as answer the phone.

"Hey, sis I was just letting you know I'll be home towmorrow night," my brother Niall said.

"That's cool bro, but why you gotta wake me up at six in the morning?," I say yawning.

"Oh shit I'm sorry," he says.

"Its fine," I say.

"Alright well I'll call you when I'm in the taxi on my way home,".

"Okay, I guess I should probably clean then," I say half laughing.

"Really Violeta," he says.

"Hey I'm sorry that you got a messy sister," I say half laughing.

"Anyways I'll call you tomorrow. Love you," my brother says.

"Love you too," I say.

He then hangs up.
---

An hour later I find myself in the middle of a frozen yogurt shop. Yes I know what you're thinking. 'What frozen yogurt shop opens at seven in the morning'. All I gotta say is those twenty for hour ones save a life.

I was putting strawberry gobi on top of my birthday cake flavored froyo, when someone pushed me onto the ground.

"Oh shit," said a guy. I fix myself to where I can see the guy. He had bright green hair. "I'm so sorry," the guy said offering me a hand.

"Its okay," I say taking his hand and standing up.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," he says grabbing napkins from the counter we were standing by.

"Oh shit my shirt," I say taking the napkins and trying to take the yogurt off my shirt. Well my brothers shirt.

"If you want I can buy you your frozen yogurt?," he says.

"No, no. Its okay. I gotta get this shit off my shirt," I say laughing nervously.

"I'm so sorry," he says.

"Its fine dont worry about it," I say laughing.

He smiles a little. Not gonna lie he was kinda cute.

"I'm Awsten," he says reaching his hand out agian.

"Violet," I say shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Awsten," I say smiling.

"You too Violet,".

"I should get going I gotta do some cleaning," I say.

"Alright Violet, I'll see you around," he says.

"I'll see you around Awsten," I say.
---

"Niall you'll never believe what happened to me," i say calling my brother.

"Can you please get a friend?," he asked.

"No, why should i when i got you?," i say walking into the house.

He sighs. "What happened Violeta,".

"Okay, so I was out getting frozen yogurt and some dude almost killed me!," I say over extracting.

"I'm so proud of you Violeta,".

"Thank you, but also I didnt get my frozen yogurt!,".

"You should of made him buy it,".

"He asked but, I felt bad for taking it," I say laughing.

"He almost kills you and you decline his apology ice creme?," my brother says questioning everything.

"First of all its frozen yogurt and second of all yes, yes I did," I say.

"Well maybe you should of asked him to be your friend. You need some,".

"Why should I when I got you," i say laughing.

"Alright, well you better get to cleaning and I'll talk to you tomorrow," he says.

"Alright, good bye. Nial salon," I say laughing.

"Good bye, violent ball of anger," he says laughing.
---
Once I got off the phone with my brother I connect my phone to the speaker and I start playing. Kill this love by blackpink.