0.2

Dear Cedric,

Fuck I miss you so bad. Summer was so hard, I miss going round to Bee's house and pretending to bump into you after we had done makeovers. I miss our trips to the beach.

I saw your parents in August and it was terrible. Correction, I was terrible. I should've said hello but I didn't, I walked right past them as fast as I could. Their faces were heart-broken.

My mum kept asking me if I was okay all through summer, I wanted to say 'what do you think' but I didn't. I just nodded and told her I was fine. But I wasn't and I'm still not.

A boy asked me out during the summer, I said no because he's not you. Nobody could fill your shoes. Maybe if we'd dated it might've been easier to get over you because in a way I think it's harder to get over someone you never had.

I'm always thinking about the what ifs and the maybes. What if I had told you how I felt about you. Maybe if I had just grown a pair and asked you out things would have been different. What if I told you not to enter the stupid tournament in the first place. Maybe you wouldn't be dead and I wouldn't be writing stupid letters to someone who'll never receive them.

I miss your smile, I miss your charming, goofy smile. Your smile was so infectious you could have everyone in the room mimicking your grin.

I just miss you Cedric, come back.

Love,
Raven x