The Lost Weasley

A/N: Special thanks to @darkestlight for the amazing cover! THANKS SO MUCH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

Molly and Arthur Weasley were ecstatic to find out that Molly was pregnant for the fifth time, having their sixth child. They were excited when they found out they were having twins. Even more so when they found out they were having a boy, and a girl. The twins were welcomed by the five older boys with open arms and goofy grins. Their names were Ronald Bilius Weasley and Evelyn Cedrella Weasley.

Now, the twins were an entire year old, sleeping soundly in their cots upstairs. As was the rest of the family. Molly and Arthur were surprised that the children were so eager to sleep for once.  They fell asleep instantly too, much like their parents did when their heads hit the pillow that cold, February night. The parents slept peacefully, as did their children, who didn't wake from their usual nightmares.

*                                                               *                                                                *

Molly Weasley woke up the next morning to the sound of her crying son, Ron. Arthur had left early for work, her eldest son, Bill, was away at his first year of Hogwarts. Molly wasn't surprise that Ron was crying at this time of morning, it was the time the twins usually woke up. Twins, it suddenly struck Molly that Evelyn wasn't crying. Evelyn always cried alongside Ron. It struck Molly as strange as she trudged tiredly to the twins' room.

Molly immediately cradled the whailing one-year-old boy, begging him to be quiet so he wouldn't wake the others. Although it was inevitable. The older boys were always pulled into consciousness when the twins cried. Eventually, Ron's crying died down and she could put him back into his crib without him screaming again. Molly smiled down at him and kissed his forehead gently, patting the little amount of fiery red hair he had at that time. She was proud of all her children, they were all miracles brought to her. They were her Angels.

After making sure Ron was calm, Molly made her way to the other side of the room, where Evelyn supposedly slept. As she neared the cot, Molly became more aware that it was empty, that there was no sign of her only daughter. Molly's face drained of any colour when she noticed the open window near the crib, and a note tucked into Evelyn's changing table. Molly picked up the note with shaking hands, afraid of what it may say. 'You blood-traitors will pay for what you've done. You'll never see your precious little daughter ever again'. That's what sent Molly Weasley into hysterics. She was screaming so loud that all of her children woke up. She had to get Arthur home immediately. They needed to find their daughter.

If only they knew that they wouldn't find their daughter....