"Whatever happens, I'll face that myself, but I won't do this to her. She is an innocent girl." He yelled at her standing up. As soon as he finished, he started coughing, keeping his hand on his chest. 

Samaira got scared and held him. "Uncle, please sit. Don't stress yourself out." She said and looked towards her Aunt. "Why is she doing this?" her thoughts going into a frenzy.

"She is your daughter, right? Can't your daughter do this for us? For years we have taken care of her, we did everything-" before she could finish Ishwar yelled at her again.

"Enough! Stop your nonsense or you'll see the worst of me. " He said. His chest started to ache now. His face turned red, covered with sweat. 

"Aunty, what are you saying? How can this be possible?? I'm not the bride." Samaira said with her trembling lips. 

Why is it always her who has to go through the trouble all the time? Why is she facing Dhriti’s karma all the time?

"You ungrateful girl. Shut up! I told you to be with Dhriti. If you had listened to me then this would have never happened." Damini said in an angry tone. 

Samaira clutched the side of her dress, looking down. She didn't know what to do. 

"This is the time you can repay our favour. I will talk to them. I will handle everything. And this is a good family, we all know this. If I had another daughter then I would get her to marry without even asking her. Can't you do this?" She said to Samaira, trying to manipulate her. 

"She will be happy there. Think about it," she said looking at her husband. She kept talking, forcing Ishwar to think about it. He looked towards Samaira with guilt and hopeful eyes. 

At that time Samaira knew that this family had always done everything for her, nothing else mattered. Her uncle always supported her. If it was not for her uncle then she would have ended up on some street or orphanage. 

They were her only family. 

And you are supposed to do anything for your family, right?

"Samaira, beta, I- " Her uncle hesitated. He knew he was being selfish. But he had no other option. 

"I'll marry him," she said before he could say anything.

.

.

.

After some hours

Samaira was sitting on the very cosy, comfortable bed with her head low in someone else's wedding dress. Her face was still covered with a veil as it had been from the start of the wedding. 

Now she was here at someone else's place. A few hours earlier, she got married to someone who was supposed to be her cousin's husband, but now was her husband. 

Her husband Abhimaan Rajvansh. She only knew his name, nothing about him or his family. Just that they were wealthy and powerful and could ruin her family with just a click of their fingers. 

She was nervous, scared and alone. How will they react to seeing her?

How will her Husband react after realising he got cheated?

She became someone's replacement. 

She never dreamed of getting married like this.

"Mumma, Papa, please help me." A sob escaped from her mouth. She was alone. Her aunt said she would handle everything when she came tomorrow. 

She just wanted this to get over as soon as possible.

.

.

.

.

"I want the presentation to be held tomorrow, and make sure everything will be ready as per what I said." Abhimaan Rajvansh ordered his secretary over the phone. 

"What? Is there any problem?" He spoke with anger. He didn't like to repeat himself. He already wasted a lot of time on his marriage. He had to get back to his work soon. 

He was sitting in his study room, working on his next meeting. He got married a few hours ago. He was supposed to be with his wife but he wasn’t interested in those rituals his mother would have made him do. 

He never wanted to marry. Arrange marriage without knowing the girl properly, albeit he knows the girl's name and has seen her picture once. 

One day suddenly his Granddad called and announced his marriage. It was not forced on him but he couldn't say no to him, as he always wanted his wife from their hometown. 

He never had any serious relationship except one. He was an arrogant playboy in everyone's eye. Maybe that was the reason his family wanted him to get married soon. 

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realize his parents were standing in front of him.

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" He asked, getting up. 

"We should be asking you that. You should be with your newly wedded wife, son" His mother said with a warm smile on her face. Seeing that smile, he knew his mother was happy. 

A smile broke on his lips too. If this marriage can make his family happy, then maybe he could try. Maybe.

"This needs to be finished, Mom," He replied, indicating to his open files and stuff. 

His parents chuckled, watching their grown-up son, who is now a married man.

"We are very proud of you, my sweet boy." His Mom, Arunima Rajvansh said, ruffling his well-gelled hair. To which he just smiled, only his mother could do this. The arrogant billionaire was a momma's boy. 

"Now go, your wife, Dhriti, must be waiting for you." His father, Gautam said. 

"Yeah, you go. I will just cover it up." He said. They nodded and left. 

He sat there quietly for some time, thinking about the new chapter of life he was about to open. He rubbed his face and got up to meet his wife. 

Time to settle things. 

........

This is it.

Here is the part. I didn't describe the marriage in detail because I wanted to focus on their story soon. Initially, parts will be fast then we can start their journey of life....marriage....love.

So, He doesn't know what has just happened to him? The whole marriage was done, while the bride's face was covered with a veil and it's normal in India.

How will he react?

How will his family react??

Innocent Samaira🤤🤤🤤......she is scared.

Well...Let's see what has stored next.

See you soon.

Bye.