xiv ☆ 'dont give suki no pack'

🌱

"Suki where are you?" Fez demands.

"I don't know," She whispers. Suki felt completely numb to the cold air nipping at her skin. The thin material of her costume didn't do much to help.

"Look around you, what do you see?" He says, frantically getting into his car.

Suki turns her head to the left and the tears she was holding slide down her face, "I see a lake...and-and I think I'm on a picnic table.."

"I'm on my way, don't fucking move, Suki or I swear to god..."

It wasn't long until Fez pulled up to the park and ran in the direction of the lake. He sees the silhouette of Suki on one of the picnic tables and he calls out to her.

At first she doesn't hear him from how zoned out she was, but when he calls her again, she attempts to sit up.

"Fez?" She asks in confusion, "how did you get here?" She chuckles.

"You told me where you were, baby.." Fez grabs Suki's face in his hands, "what happened?"

Suki pulls him closer, pressing her mouth to his ear, "I took some drugs," she whispers, snickering as she pulls way.

"You did wha-Who gave you the drugs, Suki?" Fezco asks and she stays silent, trying to think, "Suki, who fucking gave you the drugs?"

"Um," she drags out, "I dunno, some kid said Ash said to give it to me."

Fez smacks his teeth, running his fingers through hair in anger, "I told his dumbass-fuck!" He yells.

Suki jumps at the loudness of his voice and starts to tear up, "A-Are you mad at me?"

Fez looks over at her and his anger calms down, "No no no, baby, you're good, I'm not mad at you. You just a made a mistake, okay?" Suki nods and he wipes her tears away, "Ima take you home, sounds good?"

"Yeah..." Suki sniffles, "can we cuddle and watch a movie?"

"Anything you want, baby," He kisses her forehead before picking her up bridal style and making his way over to his car. Fez sits Suki down on the passenger seat and buckles her up.

Fez drives back to his house, watching Suki closely just in case anything were to happen. He didn't know if he should kill Ash or kill Ash. He told the kid not to get Suki involved in all this shit, but he's always had a thick skull. When he arrives at the house, Ashtray is on the couch watching cartoons. The kid looks over, eyebrows furrowed when he sees Suki being carried.

"What happened to her?" He nods, motioning at the girl in his big brother's arms.

"You happened," Fezco replies gruffly. He was kinda hoping he wouldn't see Ashtray. He was just a kid, but damn he could be fucking stupid.

"The fuck did I do?" Ash stands up taking offense.

"I told you not to get Suki involved! She fucking relapsed!" Fezco yells at him. "If I tell you not to do something, you should listen, man! I don't say shit for shits and giggles!"

Ashtray's face changes from anger to guilt in the matter of a second, "Fuck," The younger boy cusses, "I'm sorry, ian know this was gonna happen.."

"I don't care if you didn't know, I specifically told you 'don't ever give Suki no pack' and you still sent some random to give her drugs. Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Suki and next time just listen to me."

"It's okay, Ash, it's not your fault," Suki lifts her head from Fez's shoulder.

Ashtray nods and slowly sits down, going back to watching his cartoons while Fez takes Suki upstairs. He lays her on his bed and looks in his closet for a sweater, some sweats, and a pair of stocks before changing her.

"Fez..." Suki mumbles.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry..."

"I know."

"Are you mad?" She asks nervously because that last thing she wanted was Fez to be mad at her. He never gets mad at her.

"No, but let's just try on not doing that again, okay? I don't want what happened to Rue, happen to you. I can't lose you..." Fez holds back the frog in his throat.

"I won't do it again, I promise," Suki sits up and grabs his hands.

"That's a hard promise to make," He warns.

"I know."

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, I love you too," Fez leans down and kisses her forehead.

"Can we cuddle and watch that movie now?" Suki asks cheekily.

Fez chuckles, "Yeah, what you wanna do watch?"

"Oouu, can we watch Venom?"

"Hell yeah, we can watch Venom!"

They both lay on the bed excited and Fez quickly puts the movie on. Suki looks at him from the corner of her eye, feeling shitty about what happened tonight. If she had been stronger, then she wouldn't have relapsed. She needed to be stronger, not only for Fez, but for herself and her family and friends.

She didn't wanna be that kid that OD's and now everyone's talking about how they love her and missed her and how she was such a good kid because it would've been bullshit. Not only that, Suki wanted to stay alive. She now has more of a reason to stay alive.