Gangsta For Real

<Comment please!!! -->

Chapter 1

Kate's POV.

Laying in my bed with my uniform on, I wait for the clock to strike eight so that I can be ready for school. My first day of being a Junior is not that exciting because I am passed to that age actually I'm just waiting for the time to pass by so I'll be in college find some job and start living on my own. I'm really eager to get out of this big house, I mean what's a big house and a pampered life if you don't have a parents carring for you. Of course they do care, they gave me this credit card that's got no limmit letting me party on my own but, that is not what I wanted. I want them to take care of me like what a parents should do. I want them to tell me what's right and what's wrong. When the clock strikes eight I get up and run downstairs. My Rolls Royce is already there when I opened the door and Rupert is there my Personal Body guard he is a professional Martial artist. At first look he is not that scary because he is tall, muscular and in his late twenties, but wait when you try to mess with me. When I'm not arround you can't make him smile a little. Now he is there with a huge smile on his face.

“ Good Morning Miss Kate.” He said

I gave him a peck on his cheek. “ Good Morning Rupert.” He opened the car's door for me. Once we are in I opened my cellphone and scanned through the messages some of them are boring, mostly from the guys from school and some hockey players. I got one from my bestfriend Romi.

From Romi: hey chica. They day after tomorrow will be your sweet sixteen do you have any plans?.

Since I emailed my parents last night that I wanted them to be with me in my birthday I'm sure they're going to be with me. The last birthday that they are with me is when I was eight and they're with me for like fifteen minutes and left for some Business trip in Jamaica. So I text Romi back.

To Romi: Sorry babe...I'll be spending my time with my parents but I'll make it up to you.

After a minute she replied.

From Romi: It's okay. I know how much you wanted to be with them. So see yah at school.

I scanned the next message from My Dad!

From Dad: sorry Princess but your Mom and I will attend the auction party of Jay Z. but, you can buy anything you want using your credit card you can invite you friends in our house. Love you Princess.

What the hell? They are my Parents! They knew from their heart that the day of my birthday they should be with me but instead they made an arrangement with Jay Z. maybe I'm not their Princess after all, Because Princessess are supposed to be loved. I started to cry.

“ Miss Kate are you okay?” Rupert asked

I wiped my tears but they kept on coming. “ No. My Parents will not be here on my birthday. Don't worry Rupert I dont want to talk about it.” case closed.

“ Okay." he said

I reached for the button so I can open the window. “ I need some air.” when I opened the window I noticed that we are in unfamiliar road. “ Rupert where are we?”

“ The driver is taking a long cut, our usual way has a very heavy traffic.”

“ Oh. Okay” I looked out the window. I'm living in a village where all houses are much,much bigger that what this place has.